• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Nero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
lod. u rule and yes im back in weston !!!!!!!!! i just read the thing bout angel and u and u getting blamed. lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No problem pal :)

Point Of The Day: Kyrie... Lame Dmc girl? Or Future badass chick?

ManOfMayhem

Stylish Nereezy;100995 said:
Not only did you not start this thread but you didn't even start the Anti-Nero club and you are just a "LOYAL MEMBER" who are you to tell somebody to leave anything....

this has been going on fine don't mess it up for everybody else and start trying to tell people off otherwise people are going to catch feelings and they have to close the thread..

so i am asking you nicely...Fvck OFF with those kinds of comments

SORRY ADMINISTRATORS AND EVERYBODY ELSE BUT HE NEEDED TO BE TOLD

Sorry if I offended you in anyway but as you can see I am not fond of Nero and wouldnt like to see him anymore in any DMC games

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thank you everybody, for being so mature about this :)

And I have some good news people...

The Anti-Nero Club will soon gain its 10th member...

NEW MEMBER TO BE

Stylish Nereezy

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Welcome!
Also, the reason I say Nero is going to be(hopefully) excluded from DMC6 is he really didn't bring alot to the table.
I will explain.
Nero has three main forms of attack, charge shots, sword combos, Devil bringer.
Dante has charge shots. Dante has regular combos even more so.
All Nero has is the Devil bringer, and something similar can easily be incorporated into Dante in DMC5.
So in conclusion, Dante has everything Nero does, but much, much greater.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, have a good time man :)

Our club has been going to the dogs lately... I urge all members to follow the awards and ranks assigned to them, and keep up to date with our new topics :)

Evil Nero

Bringerofchaos;101265 said:
Welcome!
Also, the reason I say Nero is going to be(hopefully) excluded from DMC6 is he really didn't bring alot to the table.
I will explain.
Nero has three main forms of attack, charge shots, sword combos, Devil bringer.
Dante has charge shots. Dante has regular combos even more so.
All Nero has is the Devil bringer, and something similar can easily be incorporated into Dante in DMC5.
So in conclusion, Dante has everything Nero does, but much, much greater.

erm .. I know this isn't my place .. but .. Instead of ruling out Nero , how come you think that there gonna keep his moves exactly the same? from DMC 1 to 4 they have been giving Dante new and stylish moves. This is Nero's introductive game , they can take his devilbringer and give him more weapons to make the character more interesting.

anyway , If i joined this club , it would go against my avatar , name etc

plus the fact I think he's brilliant (even better if he turns evil =])

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
To me Nero doesn't look cool... Nero is just a lame wannabe character... And besides... In the future, Capcom will just make Dante look 100 times better... So who cares about Nero? :lol: Not me...

Evil Nero

LordOfDarkness;104844 said:
To me Nero doesn't look cool... Nero is just a lame wannabe character... And besides... In the future, Capcom will just make Dante look 100 times better... So who cares about Nero? :lol: Not me...

I do! Nero has potential and my opinion wont be changed!

But I still love all the members of the Anti-Nero club , regardless of there "Taste".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow... I think it is a bit ignorant to say that you have made your mind up on him "already" I mean you're not truly saying that nothing can sway your feelings on him now, are you?

Evil Nero

LordOfDarkness;104853 said:
Wow... I think it is a bit ignorant to say that you have made your mind up on him "already" I mean you're not truly saying that nothing can sway your feelings on him now, are you?

Well , unlless Capcom make him into a big junkie or he does a "DMC2 Dante" Equivilent , I'm convinced that no matter how "ignorant" I am , my opinion of Nero isn't gonna change till DMC5.

I'm not gonna fall out with ya LoD so if ya wanna keep arguin , I wont change my opinion of you =]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh Jesus dude, read the description of this thread first :)

We ain't arguing... We are debating...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Evil Nero is Jesus? Oooh....

I played some DMC4 today (still not a fan of DMC in the slightest) and I think there will be plenty of potential for Nero should he appear in DMC5...rarely do gaming peeps create a new character as the main person and limit them to whatever they come out with in the first game...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Which is why I am mad at Nero... Because he will continue to ruin Dante's spotlight... And also, he will possibly stop other characters from returning...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If Dante is all he's cracked up to be, surely ruining his spotlight is impossible? Capcom know the fanbase they have (and if they don't then they need to get out of the gaming industry fast) and I'm not entirely convinced that Nero's appearance in any future games will hinder the return of other characters...it's a work of fiction, after all, and seeing as his existence isn't fully explained yet, there's no solid reason to suggest that he is going to stop some more familiar faces from making a comeback...

He might even bow out of DMC 5 and return in another one...or maybe be scrapped altogether...or have a spin-off of some kind as downloadable content which is optional to the game itself...

Maybe the timeline will shift once more and DMC5 could become a Vergil/Dante centered game?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I love all those ideas... But all I'm saying is... They can't surely have loads of Nero and all the other characters... They can't cram too many into one game, or it'll feel too silly... So I mean to say, that if Dante and Nero are in 5, then I doubt Vergil will be in it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom