• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Nero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss-Vergil

Vergil obsessed
Join? Join what? Oh god I'm slow today.
I obviously pay attention!...xD
Anyone who says Nero can do that, or even imply that,
I'm killing them in their sleep. <3
Or maybe NOT in their sleep.

Miss-Vergil

Vergil obsessed
I'm pregnant with Angelo Credo's half child. (The other half belongs to Vergil.)
SORRY, I had to say it!
And thank you for backing up my point. xD

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
If there were more people like us in the world there'd be no more Nero. Even mentioning his name makes me want to cut off his head, gouge his eyes out and play bowling with his head and as I stated before "Die Nero Scum Die" lets all hope he does.

Evil Nero

ahem.
Person with Nero in his name here :p

I'm not as annoying as Nero , I just think ...

here's the truth , I secretly want Nero to become evil so Dante can RIP HIS HEAD OFF!!

only joking , I think Nero is alright. =]

Oh yeah , did you see this sig i made in 5 mins?
hatenero.jpg

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Evil Nero;107282 said:
I just think ...

here's the truth , I secretly want Nero to become evil so Dante can RIP HIS HEAD OFF!!

only joking , I think Nero is alright. =]

Oh yeah , did you see this sig i made in 5 mins?
hatenero.jpg

Yeah that should be the main plot in DMC 5 Nero been decapted or becoming the cleaner / janitor for the Devilmaycry shop with his devilbringer he could have the floors looking like mirrors.

I like that sig Evil Nero, nice one.

Evil Nero

I bet he does a "Raiden". Capcom came up with him , throw abuse at them!
I just like him because i'm more suited to the way his fight system works then Dante.

thats it really =]
and the fact hese a bit more human.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I prefer Dante, coz he's more demonic. The fact that Nero is more human, only means he's weaker.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
I don't see him doing a Raiden, think about it, Capcom are going to do another lame story for him. I don't think he's going to become Sparda or Vergil, my theory about his devilbringer is when Yamato was retrieved traces of Dantes blood were found on it, Sanctus I think probably did some experiment on Nero with the blood.Thats how he has some demonic powers, but hes not a proper hybrid like Dante and Vergil or a full demon like Sparda so I agree with LOD when he says "the fact that Nero is more human, only means hes weaker". I think he posses, less than half of Dante and Vergils power.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have to agree with Irish-Devil Man on this one guys :)

I don't believe Nero is truly related to Dante or Vergil, or that he may have some of Sparda's powers.

Deep down, I think Nero is probably some super-human weirdo, with a freaky arm...

Who knows what you could catch, if Nero used that arm on ya :lol:

Evil Nero

I think it would make him stronger with human like emotions. The way we feel blood-lust , feel for the revenge unlocks our potential. Nero hasn't really had his parents killed (actually it's unkown) so he had nothing to put a mental barrier around like Dante's barrier to hide the pain of the death of his mother.

I think Nero is a version of Dante or Virgil , if they grew up properly.
They are half human after all. plus Capcom would want to keep the plot simple so things like claiming Nero's a remenant of Dante is bab.

oh yeah , Metal doesn't carry DNA or blood so thats the theory out of the way.

Nero's just a more human Dante , a person with emotions , a desire to protect Kyrie and people , and as Dante Aseroth stated , A demon's power increases when there protecting people.

there , my mind hurts now. =]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I completely disagree with you man.

I think Nero is much weaker than Dante.

Dante has surpassed Sparda's power already. Anyone whom even compares the strength of Sparda, Dante and Vergil to Nero's, is just ludicrously silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom