• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Nero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Nero

Irish-DEVILMAN;107204 said:
What they make 3 and half games for Dante and you reckon hes finished, if thats the case then Nero only has 3 games left in him .To even suggest getting rid of Dante when hes just starting to become potentially as strong as Sparda seems ridiculous. I reckon Capcom have alot more in store for Dante games wise whereas Nero's future doesn't look to great after all most of the original DMC fans hate him, I think he'll be taking the backseat in DMC5 and gone by 6 unless they do something drastic with his character ( can't see him ever becoming stronger than Dante )

Hmm .. Nero is apart of of the DMC story and is also a part of the Sparda famaliy so I don't think they can get rid of him really. His story could be continued in side-projects such as manga and novels.

I don't even know why any character should be ruled out really. I don't know exactly how the Sparda famaliy can be killed off (There's no proof that Virgil is dead , he got corrupted , defeated by Dante then teleported away.) Dante's been impaled numerous times , shot in the head and still alive. I'm sure Virgil and Nero share the same qualaties.

but whatever. I don't know =]

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
My point is Dante's storyline is not finished yet and sure Capcom won't kill off Nero just yet. I think if Nero doesn't convince original DMC fans he's a worthy character (by DMC5), then that should spell instant death for him and after his rubbish storyline in DMC4 who would want a similar experience in the next game.

The only way I'd change my mind about him is if by miracle Capcom come up with a great storyline for him explaining him sharing Sparda's blood/ gets more combos/ devilarms other wise hes just pointless and boring. In reality though I don't see Capcom giving him a good background story plus after his last performance he definitely doesn't deserve to be a protaganist for the next game.

I hope they make him into Dante's little errand boy /secetary in the Devilmaycry shop, that be funny. Just think about him cleaning Dantes boots Ha,Ha.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For me I can potentially see Dante standing against some army of Mundus, and possibly sealing the Devil Prince again.

But to think that such a newbie as Nero may have a shot at achieving such a feat equal to that/or possibly being that of taking down Mundus or destroying his army, is ridiculous for my ears to even hear.

And thanks for the awesome points I-DM, +rep

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
LordOfDarkness;107213 said:
For me I can potentially see Dante standing against some army of Mundus, and possibly sealing the Devil Prince again.

But to think that such a newbie as Nero may have a shot at achieving such a feat equal to that/or possibly being that of taking down Mundus or destroying his army, is ridiculous for my ears to even hear.

Exactly ^^ LOD, sure he could barely defeat the Saviour an old man ( how pathetic ), the Saviour nearly killed him until Dante saved his @ss with Yamato.Thanks for the rep LOD.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
You love stiring things up don't you Miss-Vergil. ^_^

I can see the forums descending into chaos if you do that...Oh it'd be so funny.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not in my ****ing thread ya don't...

Oh, get ya asses on topics please.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol:
Sorry, will do, shall I go about declaring how I think this whole Anti-Nero charade is utter madness and futile?

Nero's here to stay! Depise him or not. ^_^ (Which still doesn't mean I like him, I've just accepted it.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You make me angry man :lol: *goes into Hulk mode*

Why accept something you are unsure about? Utter madness I tells ya.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sure Nero being introduced is like coming home froma long day to have a Walrus sitting at the table, only everyone acts like it's always been there.

But frankly, it's not like he's leaving anytime soon, and that's a fact I accept because nothing anyone can do or say will change that, I don't accept him per-se, I just accept the fact that he's here to stay and I got over it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think if Capcom saw a lose in sales in future dmc games due to Nero... Then they will possibly *and hopefully* scrap him.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well yes, that would be the only case I believe, but until then, Nero's here to stay as I've said, and that just won't change until something like a loss of sales DOES happen.

And with all the Nero fangirls/fanboys out there, I'm sorry to say but I don't see that happening either.

Miss-Vergil

Vergil obsessed
Yes, I do like stirring things up because I enjoy watching people suffer.
And instead of blaming the one who started the chaos to begin with (me) they blame each other and -I- will be the one with the advantage and.. o_e
I'll stop myself there.

I haven't accepted Nero! How dare someone like him find his way into Devil May Cry ;_; He should gtfo and go cry to Kingdom Hearts.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I do :lol:

Nero's here, he's possibly queer... Don't get use to it, kick him out!! :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I think I see your world domination plans coming to light there...Do stop yourself before you give away too much.

You don't have to accept Nero, hell, I didn't, but what you need to accept is that here's not going away for a while, whether we like it or not.

Ah the hell with it, SIGN ME UP LoD!

Miss-Vergil

Vergil obsessed
Correct. I shall silence myself before my plans become revealed to human scum...@_e

I accept no one that thinks he can out-awesome Vergil! NO ONE!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Puts tape over Miss-Vergil's mouth* Shh!

No one can outclass Vergil and no one ever will! Especially not Nero. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom