• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Nero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
+rep... Damn Nero...

Hey Trish67... You need to check out the Anti-Nero group...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i hate the name Nero. here the story of how capcom came up with the ane nero.

Capcom building....
Dave enters the room after being told that he will be fired if he doesn't come up with a name for a new character in DMC 4 .
He sits down and thinks of the new name ...... Stan comes up behind him and calls him a Zero. Dave gets a idea ...... call the new character Nero as it represents him .

thats the story. basically the guy who came up with nero was a zero and should be shot.
Dont take anger out on a fictional person ... take it out on the REAL person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
omenminator;100718 said:
i hate the name Nero. here the story of how capcom came up with the ane nero.

Capcom building....
Dave enters the room after being told that he will be fired if he doesn't come up with a name for a new character in DMC 4 .
He sits down and thinks of the new name ...... Stan comes up behind him and calls him a Zero. Dave gets a idea ...... call the new character Nero as it represents him .

thats the story. basically the guy who came up with nero was a zero and should be shot.
Dont take anger out on a fictional person ... take it out on the REAL person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not angry at the voice actor...I just don't like the character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
****Question for the Nero Haters****

~not that serious jus curious~

if Kyrie was more hot would it change anybody's opinion on him?? i kno alot of you think he is whipped...well he is but this is my theory

i think there is a hot body under that stupid dress of hers because it takes alot physical attraction to keep harda$$es like Nero in check :lol:.....idk jus had to get that out there b/c if you don't like Nero you probably don't like Kyrie either

(me personally i don't really care for damsels in distress i like chicks who kick a$$ like Lady and Trish)

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
vergistar;100969 said:
Who here doesnt hate Nero, If you like him in anyway then leave

Not only did you not start this thread but you didn't even start the Anti-Nero club and you are just a "LOYAL MEMBER" who are you to tell somebody to leave anything....

this has been going on fine don't mess it up for everybody else and start trying to tell people off otherwise people are going to catch feelings and they have to close the thread..

so i am asking you nicely...Fvck OFF with those kinds of comments

SORRY ADMINISTRATORS AND EVERYBODY ELSE BUT HE NEEDED TO BE TOLD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No offence to you... But I think it would've been better if you left the "tellin off" to me... And yes, this is my thread, and please, let us have no arguments.

To further prove that I am serious about debating, I shall give you an answer to your question Stylish Nereezy... I do not like Kyrie, because I am more into the hardcore badass chicks, like Trish and Lady... My hatred for Kyrie is a seperate thing, and is not just brought on because I don't like Nero.

Further more, you should read the first post Vergistar, and understand then, that it is not your say as to who should leave. You have been warned, and I hope you aren't annoyed at me telling you this.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Even better, let the staff decide who needs telling off and who doesn't ;)

Nobody needs to "**** off" or leave or whatever, so let's just drop that side of things altogether, shall we, and play nice? Lovely.

Kyrie's involvement still seems like a throw-in, to me. A hastily put together character to appeal to a wider audience...and the way she just stands there in harm's way is more than a little irritating...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: Yeah, it's like "Kyrie, are you blind?"...

Sorry about that Angel... I promised Keaton that I'd keep a close eye on this thread, and make sure nothing bad happens here :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's no trouble - I don't care :lol: - it's more in case you end up gettting flamed for "trying to be staff" or some such nonsensical comment someone is bound to come out with at some point...

Kyrie's voice makes me mad too...she sounds very stereotypical of the kind of girls you'd get growing up in a family like the Waltons or something...

She probably makes quilts in her spare time too...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah... The only thing Trish'd make in her spare time, is a pizza :lol:

I think I'd much prefer it if Kyrie kicked some ***, and actually become a dmc chick... Hey, maybe they are planning to make her tougher? I dunno :lol: The idea sounds rather weird... They'd have to give her such a new look, that you wouldn't be able to spot one thing on her that you remember :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think perhaps in light of the many internet discussions concerning Nero and other characters, the creating team may have to do some serious decision making concerning whether they will keep them in or not and if so, how those characters will be developing over time.

If they do decide to "close the door" on pretty much everything, then DMC4 was a phenomenal waste of time and they should have kept to their tried and tested formula instead of trying something new as a gimmick...

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
:Ddon't wanna bring up old stuff but Yes i'm still sorry and apologize again:D and no offense taken L.O.D.

yes i agree her voice does annoy me more than anything else...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Ah, that is not a problem at all S N :) I welcome your valid comments on this thread :)

Personally, they should have made Nero's part in Dmc a spinoff at the beginning... That way, if he was waste of time, then it wouldn't have affected the true dmc storyline...

And, if he did well, then in time add him with the other characters. Main thing I dislike about Dmc, is where the characters come from... I want more foreign peeps... Makes it like "Ah, so there are badass demon slayers around the world"... Not just "Do the demon slayers all come from America?" :lol:

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
^^^
^^^
i was thinking they might try to do that but she seems more like an Orihime type of power possessor not really demon slaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom