• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zero punctuation.

Like him?

• Total voters

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Love his reviews - we have a thread devoted to his reviews over at our Fable 2 site and it has proved incredibly popular :D

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Zero Punctuation makes fun of anything. I don't particulary find it funny, since Yatzee just uses a large/long vocabulary of words to make him seem smart. Still funny though.

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
Heh, good ol' Yatzee. I love his older ones, I'll have to catch up on his latest ones though.

Esura;132618 said:
Zero can suck my dick!

Hate the motherf...ker! That asshole!

Lawl..

Looks like you fail to realize his British humour, it's comedic entertainment. Not a review that should be taken with full seriousness. Chill dude.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Gikoku Harakami;132619 said:
Heh, good ol' Yatzee. I love his older ones, I'll have to catch up on his latest ones though.

Lawl..

Looks like you fail to realize his British humour, it's comedic entertainment. Not a review that should be taken with full seriousness. Chill dude.

Okay, what HUMOR?
I didnt even know British HAD a such thing as humor.

Im not dumb, I know his reviews arent REAL reviews but he annoys the hell out of me regardless. My nads are funnier than him.....Ellen is funnier than him....even (god forbid....I REALLY hate saying this) dyke Rosie O' Donnell funnier than him!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;132624 said:
Okay, what HUMOR?
I didnt even know British HAD a such thing as humor.

We dont have Humor but we do have a sense of Humour something that you must not possess to think this as we are well known for our humour. :lol:

I find him really funny because most things he rants about in games is all true.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dark Drakan;132763 said:
I find him really funny because most things he rants about in games is all true.

Absolutely!:lol:

His points are valid and his jokes are top notch.^_^

Some people just don't get his jokes(points at Esura:p)

LOL My fav review was his Halo 3 rant!!!!!:lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Black Angel;132765 said:
LOL My fav review was his Halo 3 rant!!!!!:lol:

Unsure which mine was but the Medal of Honor one did make me laugh a decent amount, theres lots i like. :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Gikoku Harakami;132619 said:

Lawl..

Yatzee is Australian not British.

Esura

Dark Drakan;132763 said:
We dont have Humor but we do have a sense of Humour something that you must not possess to think this as we are well known for our humour. :lol:

No one except other Brits find Brits funny. Seriously.
My sense of humor is quite fine thank you. Actually, us blacks are funnier than EVERYONE! Why? Cause most well known comics are black. Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, the late Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, the late Richard Pryor, Martin Lawrence, Katt Williams, Dave Chappelle etc. are the most popular comics thus far. Not one of them is Brits at ALL (nor Caucasian either).

Lemme get on topic....

Fûck Zero Punc.!
I said my piece, adios!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;132796 said:

Not what i get told all the time, plenty of people love the Brit sense of humour thanks very much. ;) Also discrediting lots of Legendary Brit comedians right there. Im sure someone who cares about your opinion more than i will be along to mention theirs but ive got better things to do. :lol:

Esura

Dark Drakan;132801 said:
Im sure someone who cares about your opinion more than i will be along to mention theirs but ive got better things to do. :lol:

Har har har!
Very funny! Bravo you get a COOKIE!

Whatever. I'm sick and I need to take a dump.

Dark Drakan

Admin
NerosDevil;132791 said:
Yatzee is Australian not British.

Hes British but lives in Australia.

Birthdate: 24 May 1983 (1983-05-24) (age 25)
Birthplace: Rugby, Warwickshire, England

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Esura;132796 said:
My sense of humor is quite fine thank you. Actually, us blacks are funnier than EVERYONE! Why? Cause most well known comics are black. Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, the late Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, the late Richard Pryor, Martin Lawrence, Katt Williams, Dave Chappelle etc. are the most popular comics thus far. Not one of them is Brits at ALL (nor Caucasian either).

^All of those people fail when compared to Jeff Dunham(the puppet guy).

And the only thing worse then Dave Cheppelle is Dane Cook(not a fan of either)

That is my opinion anyway.

I'll make another thread, I have an idea!:lol:

Top Bottom