• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zero punctuation.

Like him?

• Total voters

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I like this guys' "reviews" a whole lot^^
By the way, since the guy makes reviews about anything (not only Devil May Cry), thread moved to General Gaming Discussion.

@Esure, no need to get all defensive, you just not like his reviews. We can't all agree to everything^^(perhaps unless Angel told us so :ninja: )

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;133440 said:
By the way, since the guy makes reviews about anything (not only Devil May Cry), thread moved to General Gaming Discussion.

I was going to do same thing yesterday but got to caught up playing Fable 2. +rep

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
He is kind of funny now and again but he is far grom a genius. I dont watch him anymore it got pretty old pretty fast.

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
Esura;132796 said:
No one except other Brits find Brits funny. Seriously.
My sense of humor is quite fine thank you. Actually, us blacks are funnier than EVERYONE! Why? Cause most well known comics are black. Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, the late Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, the late Richard Pryor, Martin Lawrence, Katt Williams, Dave Chappelle etc. are the most popular comics thus far. Not one of them is Brits at ALL (nor Caucasian either).

Lemme get on topic....

Fûck Zero Punc.!
I said my piece, adios!

... just curious. But do you ever listen to yourself when you talk?

Sometimes I really hope you're just a very sarcastic guy, but if you're indeed truly serious...

... actually, I'm gonna just leave it right there. I could go and disagree with you, but it would be completely not worth it.

Top Bottom