• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worth playing?

Play DMC2 or not?

• Go for it

Votes: 51 81.0%
  • No, it sucks

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah i do love this game as a game not really as a DMC game
it is pretty fun when u get used to it and it's also fun being able to do different sword techniques depending on where u move the joystock while hitting the sword button---the only thing i have yet to do is get all the pictures----(of course it's mainly because i'm too lazy :() anyways that and doing those 2 SPECIAL MOVES!!!! in Majin form i just can't do them at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways it is worth playing---and yes Dante is a hard ass
But he looks like a Complete BADASS!!!!!!
oh yeah i said it.......:( i really need to get a life....
LOL :)

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
I have played this game but i didnt finish it, i had to give it back when i got the the level where all the bosses where all stuck together.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Ah, Argosax.

He was quite fun to fight on DMD but less than nothing on DMD Mundus 2. That remains, at least for me, the hardest fought battle in all DMC. All the more enjoyable for it. It is epic.:D
Yes, I do need to get out more.:lol:

D Hunter Dante

Well, as much as I like the series, I never really liked this one. Gameplay was better, but the storyline was complete ass.

Zem

I seem to be the odd man out here cause i really enjoyed this, Dante hit the maximum on the bad ass meter and just kept going, and as i played i really felt like dante, which was amazing, though true the story line is terrible, but still....definetay worth playing. esspecialy because you can pick it up for 5 bucks....

ice_princess_d

i like dmc but dmc 2 n 1 to me suck i got bored with both of them after a few missions i was happy when i got them done they r complacated (yes i know spelled wrong)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i chose no as when i did my dmc 5 concept everyone hated the idea of that choas guy ( not the member ) and they said that capcom said that dmc 2 wasnt a real part of the series...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom