• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worth playing?

Play DMC2 or not?

• Go for it

Votes: 51 81.0%
  • No, it sucks

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
BringerOfChaos;127964 said:
Anything that can't kill you is worth a try.;)
well what about having a very very bad non-terminal disease XD

i should start it tonight, if im not busy and hopefully, i will be able to get past the first wave of tanks, (i gave up because i had no idea where to do)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
biohazardmaster;127837 said:
well there was certain things i didnt like in onimusha and i think dmc is WAY better than it

That goes without saying dude;). Come on seriously lol.

Zato-OW

King
Onimusha is a very good series. I liked Oni3 more then DMC3 for some reason.
Ok back to DMC2. GO TRY IT!!!

well i didnt like 1 thing in DMC2 its all that stuff with the future and i didnt like even more that female character(forgot her name) so i found lower in quality than DMC and DMC3 and4

Kaihedgie

Don't let a few 'Follow the Leader' comments stop you from playin' a game. If you wanna play it, just play it, no one's stoppin' ya

The Da3dra

Master Of War
deadlystrike;129047 said:
if you really want to get to know DMC series, play all the games is what i say

Kaihedgie;129135 said:
Don't let a few 'Follow the Leader' comments stop you from playin' a game. If you wanna play it, just play it, no one's stoppin' ya

Agreed

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I cleared it once with both characters when it first came out and have not touched it since. Its playable.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i havent really had a chance o play alot, i have done the first mission, but you cant really compare games just by the first level
and can we stay on topic please?

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I really liked DMC2 (avoids flying bottles), lol, the only person ever i think. But I've played it inside out and I think as someone said, the end boss is quite fun. I liked the architecture and stuff...

Nefasturris is worth seeing :D

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I SAID I LIKED IT IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE MY FRIEND!!!! Here is what I wrote in the thread.

I have a confession....I never played any DMC game till last year O_O... I remember when it came out, I had tried the demo for DMC1 and was all "OMG THIS GAME IS LIKE THE UBER SEX!!! LOOK AT THIS, I CAN BEAT ENEMIES INTO THE AIR THEN JUGGLE THEM WITH PURE !!!

danterape.jpg

But at the time i didnt own a ps2 so its not like i could play them. anyways im straying off topic.

Now i have played all four games and can say, that when not compared to the other games it really isnt that bad. running up walls is pretty fun and seeing dante be able to become completely unstoppable is pretty bad ass.

And who here is going to say that they don't like the "doesnt say much but can kick ur ass with a tea cup" anti hero, like Riddick ,Blade, or the Terminator? and to be honest i dont really want an answer to that.

all in all i guess the only reason most people rag on it is because it isn't like the other DMC games, Capcom (although not the same team) tried to make Dante into a hard ass, and to also make him more grown up. but this image of dante was ultimately reject by the majority of dmc fans.(key word here is majority) which is actually pretty funny considering that "Changes from the first game were influenced by surveys distributed by the development team, allowing them to patch any areas identified as weak by the people surveyed"

personally i like dante in all the other games because he is extremely cocky and funny. however I like dante in DMC2, perhaps even more so than the other games, because of just how dark they made him.

OK I'm redy to be crucified now for what i think. Send me hate mail and replies to the thread that say im a retard and that playing chicken with traffic is more fun than this game. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom