• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nah, u rock newbie :)

DMC is awesome, u have a right mind to splash out so much on it :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
NerosDevil;111856 said:
Hm, this forum seems a little dead...all DMC forums are recently; im struggling for any DMC conversations >_>
Most seem caught up in the Great Nero Debate :lol:

It comes and goes - we have periods of huge activity and then lulls for some time...just how it goes, I guess...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angel;111867 said:
Most seem caught up in the Great Nero Debate :lol:

It comes and goes - we have periods of huge activity and then lulls for some time...just how it goes, I guess...

Seems like a dead period lately *is waiting for more action* xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is usually as interesting it gets here :lol:

No, it's cool :cool: Make friends, discuss whatever u want to in PM's or the right section, and just relax around here.

Zato-OW

King
GF is still alive and probably the biggest DMC forum for debating. Probably because its open to alot of old and new comers.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah its cool here but GF was my first place i went for DMC1-4 info and where everyone i know is at. I'm slowly getting to know you all after being here for alittle over a year.

ice_princess_d

who can hate nero come on nero is hot sexy fast with a gun and great with a sword he just like vergil anf dante and their hot and sexy to

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero is a wannabe Dante, making him not that awesome in originality or appearance. Except the DB of course, but to me that's not that great.

morrigan

Irish-DEVILMAN;108619 said:
I hate Nero so much in DMC 4. All I wish, is a painful death for him by Vergils hands.

I'm fully agree with you! I hate Nero too. I hate him so much that I didn't want to save Kyrie when I played DMC4 at the first time. And I think that using Yamato in Nero's hands is horrible! He don't deserve it!:mad:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
morrigan;112169 said:
I'm fully agree with you! I hate Nero too. I hate him so much that I didn't want to save Kyrie when I played DMC4 at the first time. And I think that using Yamato in Nero's hands is horrible! He don't deserve it!:mad:

:dry:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
morrigan;112169 said:

+rep... I totally agree :D

morrigan

LordOfDarkness - thanks!
Anyway... I really think that Nero is too weak and boring. And Kyrie can't compare with Lady or Trish. She is useless! And it's strange... because Credo - her brother - was powerful!

DMC5 will be better without Nero and Kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom