• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nearxx

Legendary ****
there's a bunch of people who hate nero, if you hate him vote for yes =) if you say no all the haters will kik ur @$$ :cool:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
darth_angelo45;108120 said:
Nero is everything I used to love about Dante X2

smug Dante is for noobs
Hear, hear!

Well, sort of. I think both Nero and Dante are great; even "Smug Dante", too. :p

Janny

Dines with dementia
The first time I saw Nero I thought he was a younger version of Dante, so I love 'em both. But I guess that's obvious already *points at avatar and sig* ^_^

JaylumX

Something Else
Actually when i first started playing DMC4 i was a noob and so the switch from Nero to Dante really annoyed me because i got so use to him. Then i got curious about DMC3, bought the special Edition, played it to mission 18 (Those bossess are P'ing me off ATM...and still playing) and started playing DMC4 and now find using Nero to be a major annoyance....so limited.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Sigh* Another of these? I understand the general dislike for Nero, but is it really necessary to have a thread every other day declaring hatred for Nero? I mean...Join the Anti-Nero club if you all hate him that much and discuss it on the respective thread.

Sure, I didn't exactly like Nero, the whole emo-go-cry personality to him failed, all he did was whine about stuff and then get all over the top emotional when anything happened to Kyrie, that's what annoyed me most about him, his personality, not his playing style.

I don't like him, nor do I despise him though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No offense, but all topics like this should be closed... Why? Because as Angelo Credo has mentioned, me and Vauxchen have created the ultimate thread for Nero haters, where we can debate and argue about whether he is good or not. I saw too many of these hate threads, and I knew it was time to make one ultimate one, including a group. Please, feel free to join, and quit with these pointless threads...

Peace ~LoD~

evilweevle

LordOfDarkness;108902 said:
No offense, but all topics like this should be closed... Why? Because as Angelo Credo has mentioned, me and Vauxchen have created the ultimate thread for Nero haters, where we can debate and argue about whether he is good or not. I saw too many of these hate threads, and I knew it was time to make one ultimate one, including a group. Please, feel free to join, and quit with these pointless threads...

Peace ~LoD~

yes well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom