• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Let me make it clear.

I said IF they did that, it wud be bad. I can't see them doing anything that dumb... But if they do, then it'll seriously tick everyone off.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;111832 said:
Let me make it clear.

I said IF they did that, it wud be bad. I can't see them doing anything that dumb... But if they do, then it'll seriously tick everyone off.

First, Dante kicks butt and he's not stepping aside anytime soon. Capcom are dumb and can be fanbased sometimes, but they don't make moves 'that' drastic anytime soon. I never want a game without Dante, but i'd like Nero to have sometime to establish himself for the bloodline and origins. May be some interesting outcomes. I've said this many times before but...when has a DMC plotline every been predicted?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yes, IF they did that it would be bad - but speculating that they would even contemplate such a huge step away from what their fans want and how the game has progressed thus far seems as unlikely as Dante and Nero going up to Brokeback Mountain ;)

There's plenty Capcom could do to screw the franchise up and I think it's highly likely they will have already been planning parts of the future of DMC long before even DMC 4 came out to make sure that they don't do something uber-dumb and lose pretty much every fan they've ever had. DMC is too good for them to screw it up so royally...

Zato-OW

King
Well they did screw Zero in the MegamanX series because of fanbase. Just hope they don't do so again in this one.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Companies usually learn from bad reputation and complaints over what they done wrong; thus bad sales. I don't think DMC is screwed over at all, or heading in a bad direction. Everyone has their doubts...I mean, when I first saw the 2005 trailer for DMC4 and Dante looked all...weird, I took a flip, Capcom learned. I just don't want Nero killed anytime soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't want him killed, but he doesn't have to be in every game. Same for Dante ;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Whats a DMC game without Dante >_>
Either way, I could see some funny outcomes (especially as their family related) trashing the Devil May Cry shop over pizza.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I have faith in Capcom. I forgave them for DMC 2, and don't think they will ever be that stupid again.:dry:(I hope)

Oh, and don't ignore me being intentionally obnoxious:lol::lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Black Angel;111848 said:
I have faith in Capcom. I forgave them for DMC 2, and don't think they will ever be that stupid again.:dry:(I hope)

Oh, and don't ignore me being intentionally obnoxious:lol::lol:

Capcom likes to deny it's exsistance, so even if you forgave DMC2, they won't forgive themselfs :p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^another reason they will be extra carefull frum now on.

You know, for a thread deemed "useless" It is pretty popular:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um, tbh... I don't mind seeing Dante out of a game for a change. Give Vergil some spotlight.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Hm, this forum seems a little dead...all DMC forums are recently; im struggling for any DMC conversations >_>
Since Verigl and Nero are connected somehow, maybe one with Vergil and Nero. But, I'd like some Dante..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
First day, you've had quite a lot IMO...

PM me whenever u want to talk about anything :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Black Angel;111862 said:
^Ha Ha, ur life is sad!!!!kidding.

Indeed may so...>_> But, I find no other game amusing, i've spent over £500 on my DMC collection, slightly obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom