• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
There is a poll of who is the most loved DMC character and Nero falls very short in the lines of Dante and Vergil. I think the poll is on Devils-Lair.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm done. You all fail to see that Nero isn't cool, so I give up. :lol:

And who said we failed? *grabs shotgun* Think again ;)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
how come anyone like him.
hes name is Nero for goodness sake ;. anyone with the name nero should be shot

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Omenminator>>>> The awesome dude :cool:

Nero isn't original. Oh another protagonist, like we don't have one already *cough* Dante *cough*

maSu

i like Nero.

He is not as ultra-cool like Dante.

Its so boring because of his coolness there are no(!!!) emotions, nothing...

Nero is Human, Players can identify themselve with Nero, who is not perfect.

Its so annoying to play with dante, easy and cold.

and i like the Devilbringer because running after enemies who are flying away cause of my combo... SUX! Devilbringer brings them back to me, for next combo ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sweet? Yeah he's sweet... Girly sweet, like... He looks like a freakin' pussy :lol:

maSu

not every hero need to look like the unbelieveable Hulk!

And: not every hero has to be that "cool" that all emotions run away... ;)

I like heros which are fighting with "themselve" too, to control their power. DMC4 is hard, so hero could look like he is trying as hard as possible.

I hate all cutscenes in which dante destroys the little hellgates. Just eyecandy and to much colour, nothing serious or funny!

Heros who are knowing everything and killing everything like a someone on his sunday-morning-walk are boring !

Yes nero is young. Yes nero is a bit shy. Yes he is a child.

But all this is only at beginning. He is growing up druring the game like you can see @ending with dante and something nero would not have say before: "Thanks !"

Maybe the role of Nero isnt perfekt. But i think its better than the role or acting of dante !

Janny

Dines with dementia
Woah, that's the best comment on defending Nero I've ever seen! Except the parts about Dante, I totally agree with what you wrote, nice job! ^__^

Sparda™

Dante is meant to be like that - Son of Sparda, Legendary Devil Hunter, beat the Devil King...What do you want more?!:D

As for Nero, he's a growing character indeed. It was to be expected this kind of reaction by fans.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DMC was always supposed to be a little on the emotional emo side (surely you remember the "LIIIIIIIGHT!" scene and similar scenes in 1) it was only because everyone complained about boring Dante in 2 that they totally turned Dantes character on its head.

Now that Dante has lost all emotion and any kind of weakness in his character, Nero is Capcoms only outlet for what they really want to do with the DMC series. What was the point of playable Dante in 4 he just felt like a fan pleasing whore to keep us happy while they got on with the important parts of the story. He wasnt even supposed to be playable in 4 was he? Didnt Capcom just buckle under the presure?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Firstly, I’d like to address how aggravating it is to see topics like this “omG like I hate NeRo!11!”
It’s frustrating because you’re attempting to get a response because you’re irate at how Capcom has taken an additional route for the series. I’ve been a hardcore fan and collector of the DMC series since the first installment; fanatical to the whole thing. Dante has been the star of the anime, comics and games, and everyone is jumpy because of Nero.
I’d like to say I like Nero; infact I loved Nero. I really couldn’t care about trolls and fanboys who object and give whiney opinions, because he doesn’t womanize and not staring at women’s ***'s every 2 seconds. And the ‘emo’ stuff? Don’t forget Dante’s little cry over Trish and numerous time’s, people pointing out how Dante and Nero look alike. Does that make Dante emo? No.
As far as I’m concerned, the series will get stale if it’s the repeated designs and characters all the time. Nero has huge potential, and I defiantly want him back the way he was perceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom