• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
ONTOPIC
I dont think the girl has a sword on her back, it looks like a tripod/ camera device. Maybe she is a human with the ability to see demons and carries that thing around to take pictures of them

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
ONTOPIC
I dont think the girl has a sword on her back, it looks like a tripod/ camera device. Maybe she is a human with the ability to see demons and carries that thing around to take pictures of them

Or they might be blueprints?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Blueprints of what tho?
I know she knows about the cameras so there is somethings she knows about the demon world. But i know she isn't as far along connected to the demon world as Dante is

Deadlegend

Blueprints of what tho?
I know she knows about the cameras so there is somethings she knows about the demon world. But i know she isn't as far along connected to the demon world as Dante is
That's the thing that keeps me wondering. She looks like a medium, but how come she can communicate with Dante while he's in Limbo? Maybe she is gifted or something? Or maybe she's half angel half human hybrid?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
The rebellion is a sword Sparda left behind for Dante. Sparda rebelled against his own kind but even that does not make Sparda or Dante a punk.

PUNK ***** PEOPLE were not the only ****en ones to rebell against someone or something.
How hard can that be for you to understand?

Dude, you seriously need to calm down. Terms like these have kinda subjective meaning. You don't need to turn every thread into an off-topic flame war. With that being sad, I agree with you that WallenB reasoning is flawed. Basically, he's saying one who rebels is a punk.
My goodness, I never thought that my country got its freedom 'cause of punks!!

Anyways, let's be back on-topic. You've something to discuss with him, you can always PM him. Simple eh?

On-topic: Why there's so much focus on this girl anyway ??

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Why not? She could be the new Trish/Lady/Lucia - meaning the new DMC-girl.
Tameem said that the girl was going to be pretty important in the story as well, dunno how important tho since most of the other girls in the story dont have very much importance anyway, except for Kyrie

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Did anyone else think that she could be female Vergil or am I just going too..............far?
I mean, since it's a reboot, anything can happen. It could be like Vergil never existed. Dante originally had a sis !! :eek:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Wouldn't she then be able to be dragged into limbo, just like Dante, but instead she is like all the other people

and i have to say, yes, that is too far fetched, for me that is. To everyone who would like to see Verginia, i'm happy for you

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Did anyone else think that she could be female Vergil or am I just going too..............far?
I mean, since it's a reboot, anything can happen. It could be like Vergil never existed. Dante originally had a sis !! :eek:

Hmm, good idea. The only reason that I wouldn't believe this, is that she seems to be on good terms with Dante. Dante&Vergil's selling point is their rivalry, after all.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I wonder why nobody has commented on this:

16kure1.png

Isn't what i pointed out ears? And doesn't it look like the girl has a punkish hair style?

Sure the girl has a hood on early on in video, but in that picture i show it does look like she hasn't taken hood on.

Deadlegend

I wonder why nobody has commented on this:

16kure1.png

Isn't what i pointed out ears? And doesn't it look like the girl has a punkish hair style?

Sure the girl has a hood on early on in video, but in that picture i show it does look like she hasn't taken hood on.

Hmmm her hood seems to be down. But why are her ears are....odd? XD

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Ears always look odd. And we aren't seeing her directly from behind. The angle is behind her but on right side.
In the picture we can see enough of her to distinquish her sword, jacket and arms.

So why not her ears and hair as well? Her ears look like Dante's. So again i really think she has hood off and that her hairstyle is like a punkish type.

Can't wait for a better picture. ;)

Deadlegend

Ears always look odd. And we aren't seeing her directly from behind. The angle is behind her but on right side.
In the picture we can see enough of her to distinquish her sword, jacket and arms.

So why not her ears and hair as well? Her ears look like Dante's. So again i really think she has hood off and that her hairstyle is like a punkish type.

Can't wait for a better picture. ;)

Hmm...you have a point there. I'm not against punks, let's hope NT will release a cleaner version of the demo or some images of the girl.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Hmm, good idea. The only reason that I wouldn't believe this, is that she seems to be on good terms with Dante. Dante&Vergil's selling point is their rivalry, after all.

Well, my stupid mind says that they might have taken their inspiration from Credo love for his sibling. Maybe that's why Dante and her are on good terms. Do I make sense ?? :confused:

@Cooldemon:
Man, that's a nice find. And I see that she has a shaved head on sides. Oh my gosh, she's Rihanna :eek:
Wait.. They tweaked Dante's look so that he doesn't look like TA. Oh my gosh.. She's Tameem with a wig :eek:

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Well Tameem and Ninja theory has said many times Dante will be a punk. And in Famitsu scan or something he is to be portrayed like a punk from eastern london.

So wouldn't it make sense that punk Dante hangs out with punk girl?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, my stupid mind says that they might have taken their inspiration from Credo love for his sibling. Maybe that's why Dante and her are on good terms. Do I make sense ?? :confused:
@Cooldemon:
Man, that's a nice find. And I see that she has a shaved head on sides. Oh my gosh, she's Rihanna :eek:
Wait.. They tweaked Dante's look so that he doesn't look like TA. Oh my gosh.. She's Tameem with a wig :eek:

Possibly. She could be a sister, that doesn't sound bad for me at all. Especially if at some point she turns evil. Female villains ftwXD

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ Propably this could be possible. Or she could not only be villiain, or more inhuman villiain for example, holding an Angelic power for herself and beating anyone so good

Dark Drakan

Admin
Don't tell me to cool down.

Cool down...

I know things have simmered down in this thread before I decided to pop my head in but you can make a point without the need for abusive language and insults. Ive been informed you have been warned for this in the past and if it continues then I shall step in. Simmer it down and you can have a valid debate without the need for the flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom