• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
i thought rihanna's hairstyle is similar to reboot Dante's. they should give him alternate half bald hairstyles in the game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i thought rihanna's hairstyle is similar to reboot Dante's. they should give him alternate half bald hairstyles in the game.
That's what i thought of at first because i didnt know who Tameem was and then people started saying he made Dante in his image. But i heard a couple other things about why Dante had his head shaved on the side, and its because he was held in a mental institution and they shaved his head for the plugs to be put on his head, which makes sense to me. And in the first trailer when he's having flash backs and the mug shot, it looks like he just escaped from the place.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
That's what i thought of at first because i didnt know who Tameem was and then people started saying he made Dante in his image. But i heard a couple other things about why Dante had his head shaved on the side, and its because he was held in a mental institution and they shaved his head for the plugs to be put on his head, which makes sense to me. And in the first trailer when he's having flash backs and the mug shot, it looks like he just escaped from the place.
The reason DmC's main character hair is that way is because a big part of DmC's inspiration comes from punk movement which started in UK.

Why punk movement? Probably because Tameem was a punk or likes punk people. Would explain his hair etc.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The reason DmC's main character hair is that way is because a big part of DmC's inspiration comes from punk movement which started in UK.

Why punk movement? Probably because Tameem was a punk or likes punk people. Would explain his hair etc.
If you think about what punk means then you would know that Dante has been punk from the very beginning.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The setting was pretty gothic, but his ideals and to go and name his sword rebellion for that matter, his whole rebelling against his demon half. The whole punk rock movement was rebelling against the government for whatever reason. And Hair style doesn't make you who you are, Rhianna has her head shaved too, i dont think she's punk at all.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
The setting was pretty gothic, but his ideals and to go and name his sword rebellion for that matter, his whole rebelling against his demon half. The whole punk rock movement was rebelling against the government for whatever reason. And Hair style doesn't make you who you are, Rhianna has her head shaved too, i dont think she's punk at all.
So in one context you say that because Rihanna has same hair style as punks does not make her a punk.
In another context you say because Dante "rebelled" against his demon half just like how punks rebelled against goverment it means Dante in beginning was a punk.

Tell me how is it that you can say that Rihanna isn't a punk just because she has same hairstyle, but in a other context you say that because Dante "rebelled" against his demon half like how punks rebelled against goverment he's a punk?

And there is no proof that Dante "rebelled" against his demon powers. Infact if anyone was a rebellion it was Sparda...

Dante knew who he was and accepted it. How exactly did he rebell against his demon half? "Dam you demon Dante stop killing people!".

He didn't have two personalities.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Rhianna's hair style doesnt make her anything, she could be punk for all i know, And i think some of her songs have some sort of jamacian feel to them, so she could have some sort of political views when making her music but i dont see why her hair has anything to do with her "being" punk.

And Dante made a shop specifically for hunting and killing demons

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Rhianna's hair style doesnt make her anything, she could be punk for all i know, And i think some of her songs have some sort of jamacian feel to them, so she could have some sort of political views when making her music but i dont see why her hair has anything to do with her "being" punk.

And Dante made a shop specifically for hunting and killing demons
I haven't said Rihanna's hair makes her a punk. I just brought her hair up to prove a point (one that you missed).

How does making a shop that offers service to hunt and kill demons mean that your a punk?
Ok, let's say i make a shop? My shop offers service to kill criminals. I am a punk then right?

Dante was never a punk in beginning. Stop spreading *******.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Let's try and keep it cool, guys!
A punk doesn't have to look OR act like a punk. I am mates with a few punks, and they don't have half shaved heads or massive piercings etc.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
What a punk is besides the ******** point.

Can't you DeadLegend instead of telling about a punk, reply to if Dante is a punk or note or build on WallenB's argument that because:

Dante rebelled against his demon half (When did that happen) - he's a punk
Or because his swords name is "Rebellion" like how Punks rebelled against goverment - he's a punk

Is it so ******* hard for you DmC supporters to ****en reply ?

It ****es me off.

A DmC supporter spreads false information ----everyone ignores it.
A DmC hater talks negatively - "Oh stop arguing".

If you want me to cool down, then ****** reply to what i am discussing with WallenB. Don't tell me to cool down.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I haven't said Rihanna's hair makes her a punk. I just brought her hair up to prove a point (one that you missed).

How does making a shop that offers service to hunt and kill demons mean that your a punk?
Ok, let's say i make a shop? My shop offers service to kill criminals. I am a punk then right?

Dante was never a punk in beginning. Stop spreading bullshit.
You dont have to get upset about how i see Dante. I figured he saw the picture of his mom, got ****ed and went on a revenge mission. His whole deal was staying true to his human side and protecting the humans by killing demons. I think Dante was punk because of what he's got against the demons and how they operate. And by naming his sword rebellion was just very fitting.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
You dont have to get upset about how i see Dante. I figured he saw the picture of his mom, got ****ed and went on a revenge mission. His whole deal was staying true to his human side and protecting the humans by killing demons. I think Dante was punk because of what he's got against the demons and how they operate. And by naming his sword rebellion was just very fitting.
So because i go on a revenge mission to kill demons or someone it means i am a punk?
Because the name of Dante's sword "Rebellion" is what punks did against goverment - He's a punk?

Because Dante dislikes demons - he's a punk?

Didn't you also say that even if Rihanna's hair is similar to punk hairstyles it does not mean she is a punk? Then how can you say what you've said about Dante and rebellion....

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
So because i go on a revenge mission to kill demons or someone it means i am a punk?
Because the name of Dante's sword "Rebellion" is what punks did against goverment - He's a punk?

Because Dante dislikes demons - he's a punk?

Didn't you also say that even if Rihanna's hair is similar to punk hairstyles it does not mean she is a punk? Then how can you say what you've said about Dante and rebellion....
Yup, Dante rebelling against his demon side, to me, make's him punk. he stands up for what he believes in, not to mention naming his sword rebellion of course. You may not agree with me, so maybe you can tell me who you think Dante is?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Yup, Dante rebelling against his demon side, to me, make's him punk. he stands up for what he believes in, not to mention naming his sword rebellion of course. You may not agree with me, so maybe you can tell me who you think Dante is?
The rebellion is a sword Sparda left behind for Dante. Sparda rebelled against his own kind but even that does not make Sparda or Dante a punk.

PUNK ********PEOPLE were not the only ****en ones to rebell against someone or something.
How hard can that be for you to understand?

You WallenB said:
If you think about what punk means then you would know that Dante has been punk from the very beginning.

And you base that on the fact that Dante is rebelling against his demon half and his sword name is rebellion. Not that i ever noticed Dante rebelling against his demon half. His demon half never controlled him in a way that made him kill people.

If you rebell against a "half" of you (another side of you) then that side of you must be in controll and then you would be rebelling.

But Dante's demon powers never had a conscionce of it's own and it never controlled him in a way that he lost controll over himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom