• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Hopefully she'll have a great contribution to the story. Most DMC-girls used to only exist to make Dante look cooler (I exaggerate on purpose, but Trish being an enemy in disguise only made Dante cooler by letting her live and saving her, and Lady making Dante understand the concept of family, yet again showed us how cool Dante is, during their battle. Same with Lucia once she understood what she was.)XD

And +1 for her being a redhead!;)
I like redheads but if that girl is a redhead i will puke. Besides Ninja theory girls characters are ugly. Nariko is more like a shemale than a female.

EDIT:
I think the hair will be red. Because the red colour may be taken from Ninja theorys logo.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
no, she'll be blonde... (it's been westernized... remember?)

Heaven forbid they make a female character with dark brown hair ;)

Regardless of the hair color, I still want her to be awesome. I kinda do not want her to be blond (no problem with blonds) because she will remind me of Trish - well she might even BE NT's version of Trish anyway though..

As for dark brown, you mean like lady? In many pictures she appears to have black, but in other brown, so her hair is probably dark brownXD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Unless i need my glasses changing (which i do) i think the only pictures of Lady that i've seen have her pictured with black hair... ya know, which is cool.

But, if she's (the girl) in the human world, is Dante stuck between the angel and thew demon world (that's if there is an angelic realm... )? if you know what i mean...o_O

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Unless i need my glasses changing (which i do) i think the only pictures of Lady that i've seen have her pictured with black hair... ya know, which is cool.

But, if she's (the girl) in the human world, is Dante stuck between the angel and thew demon world (that's if there is an angelic realm... )? if you know what i mean...:confused:

Lady ->
lady.jpg

As to Dante and the girl, I think Dante kinda goes from one world to the other. Though I haven't quite understood which these worlds are. We certainly know one is the human world, so is the world in which buildings seem alive/etc. the medium between human world and underworld or is it underworld itself? Or maybe it's still the human world being affected by the underworld somehow. As for an angel's realm, yeah, that's possible. And very Bayonetta like:D - If you have not played Bayonetta it had a realm like the one you just said, between the other worlds.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
The mystery girl does not have red hair. Neither does she have long hair.

She has pretty much same hair style as DmC's character and is a punk girl like main character.

Freeze at 3:47
and she is carrying a sword shaped item.

Asmodaius

The mystery girl does not have red hair. Neither does she have long hair.

She has pretty much same hair style as DmC's character and is a punk girl like main character.

Freeze at 3:47
and she is carrying a sword shaped item.

I might be wrong, as she is all blurry and transparent... but it looks like she has a hairbun.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
We really can't see her hair. She is clearly visible at the beginning of the video and wears a hoodie. But yeah, she does have some sort of sword.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Pause at 3:47 many times. You will see her hair shape and head. She clearly has shaved part of her head (except the top).

Similar to this hair style:
61.jpg

It's true that it's transparent but you can notice her hair well.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Pause at 3:47 many times. You will see her hair shape and head. She clearly has shaved part of her head (except the top).

Similar to this hair style:
61.jpg

It's true that it's transparent but you can notice her hair well.

I'm fairly sure that she is the girl that appears 'whole' before hell breaks loose.
After she becomes transparent, in some cases well she somehow looks like she might disappear, or the angle from which the camera looks at her might make her appear a bit different, but I'm fairly convinced that she never got her hoodie down to shows us face/hair/etc.

But ok, I maybe wrong. We'll see I guess:p

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I was trying to be nice and pointed out how that girl looks like roughly. Despite finding DmC a piece of ****. Do you really think i am trying to argue?

1) Punks have the lower part of their heads hair shaved
2) DmC main char is a punk
3) I gave you a picture of a girl to compare with
4) That's two ears!

Watch video from 3:46-3:49

And then look at picture with ears. And that may help.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
We'll see when a clearer picture is out. ^^
Thanks for your effort, though I'm not convinced.
That will take long, however i am VERY sure that's how that girl character looks like.

When a clear picture of that punk girl comes, i better get credited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom