• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, the closer we get to the release the more of the game there will be. By the release of the HD Collection we should have more knowlege of what the deal is.

Railazel

From what I've seen of the chick, she has nothing to do with the original storyline. All the girls from the original franchise didn't wield swords (canonically- speaking), this chick has a sword on her back.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
From what I've seen of the chick, she has nothing to do with the original storyline. All the girls from the original franchise didn't wield swords (canonically- speaking), this chick has a sword on her back.
I dunno if that's a sword on her back, i mean when you look at everyone walking around the city, they look pretty normal.....a little creepy, but normal. And what would she need with a sword when she obviously can not physically be in the demon world. I think what ever is on her back, is connected to her being able to communicate to the other side or something to that matter.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Someone mentioned a paint brush and WallenB seems to be right. It doesn't look like a sword if you take a closer look.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
DeadLegend say's it looks similar to a blueprint case, i think it looks like a tripod case for a camera, but the shape of it would be able to hold a number of different things

STORY IS NEEDED NOW

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
DeadLegend say's it looks similar to a blueprint case, i think it looks like a tripod case for a camera, but the shape of it would be able to hold a number of different things

STORY IS NEEDED NOW
I thought of a grenade launcher for some reason.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
opctjk.png

Does it still look transparent lol?
that's a hood buddy, if that's not a hood i find it weird that her hair is attached to her jacket.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
2ntvf47.png

The things that i have pointed out as ears. 1) Why does it look like ears 2) If she has a hood why does the shape not match with picture to left? 3) Why is the "ears" shaded.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
2ntvf47.png

The things that i have pointed out as ears. 1) Why does it look like ears 2) If she has a hood why does the shape not match with picture to left? 3) Why is the "ears" shaded.
what you pointed out as ears appears to be part of the hoodie, but the shape is disoriented and mostly transparent, which is why it doesnt fit the hood exactly, but it doesn't fit the shape of a head either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom