• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
I was just wondering about who the mysterious ( and awesome looking) girl might be. Is she Dante's lover, helper, maybe even a guardian angel?

What do you guys think?
(Yay! My first thread! XD)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
a mysterious girl.....that sound mysterious XD

lover: meh
helper: lol dante might not like it
guardian angel: kool:D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i've been wondering that myself.

Could it be Eva as a child?
You know if you've played Bayonetta that Cereza was a child version of 'Netta herself.

Maybe they've turned Vergil into a girl... o_O (thought of that one ages ago.)

She could be someone dante does like... or she could be luring dante into some trap?

(Congrats on your first thread and welcome to the forum)

Deadlegend

a mysterious girl.....that sound mysterious XD

lover: meh
helper: lol dante might not like it
guardian angel: kool:D

I wouldn't want her to be his lover. It will become a cheesy love story. Guardian angel sounds much better imo.

i've been wondering that myself.

Could it be Eva as a child?
You know if you've played Bayonetta that Cereza was a child version of 'Netta herself.

Maybe they've turned Vergil into a girl... :confused: (thought of that one ages ago.)

She could be someone dante does like... or she could be luring dante into some trap?

(Congrats on your first thread and welcome to the forum)

Hehe thanks!
Vergil....AS A GIRL!? No way....just...no. But Dante seems to look at her as though he likes her (at the TGS demo). :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I wouldn't want her to be his lover. It will become a cheesy love story. Guardian angel sounds much better imo.

That would just make it another DMC4 if they went down the soppy love story route.

Hehe thanks!
Vergil....AS A GIRL!? No way....just...no. But Dante seems to look at her as though he likes her (at the TGS demo). :/

You're welcome.
Well, someone at Capcom didn't like Vergil anyway... perhaps they said, bring him back in a different way and well see ;)
But seriously though. They don't usually put females in this type of game, unless they luring the male to their doom (a bit like Trish in DMC1)

Deadlegend

Maybe she's luring him into a trap? NT said there will be some major twists withing the story-line, didn't they?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
tbh, i never made that gold out to be a person... the top picture is the only one i remember seeing.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Thanks for providing a picture there Deadlegend, I was completely clueless of who the girl was^^;

I wonder if she'll be a new version of Trish/Lady/etc or something completely different.

Also, everyone can be attractive (especially in game;) ) but few can be awesome like most of us here:D

Deadlegend

Thanks for providing a picture there Deadlegend, I was completely clueless of who the girl was^^;

I wonder if she'll be a new version of Trish/Lady/etc or something completely different.

Also, everyone can be attractive (especially in game;) ) but few can be awesome like most of us here:D

This is why I came to this forum. It's so friendly compared to the other forum where I'm 'originally' from.

OnTopic: The girl looks like a Londoner (I'm a Londoner too). I usually wear a hoodie, and jeans aswell. Sometimes a skirt if it's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom