• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Well Tameem and Ninja theory has said many times Dante will be a punk. And in Famitsu scan or something he is to be portrayed like a punk from eastern london.

So wouldn't it make sense that punk Dante hangs out with punk girl?

I think you're lookin' way too much into this 'punk' thing. Even if they're punk, I wonder what difference it'd make?
This girl will still be of importance (as pointed out by Wallenb) even if she's a punk.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I think you're lookin' way too much into this 'punk' thing. Even if they're punk, I wonder what difference it'd make?
This girl will still be of importance (as pointed out by Wallenb) even if she's a punk.
1) I never said this girl won't be important. Where have i said that she won't?
2) I discussed with WallenB if Dante was a punk from beginning, from DMC 1.

3) If we know she is a punk then she will have same "look" like Dante. - A punkish look.

And i don't think i am reading to much into punk thing.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Dude, sometimes it good to be calm and cool. Going by your logic, I can also say that,
"Tell me where have I said that you think she won't be important?". But I'm not gonna say that (this time :D).

What I actually meant was, it would make a **** difference even if she was not a punk. She will be she/herself/however you look at her in the game. It won't make any difference.

I discussed with WallenB if
Dante was a punk from
beginning, from DMC 1.

Yes, you did discuss that. "Tell me where have I said you didn't ?"
Sorry, couldn't help it :p

If we know she is a punk
then she will have same "look"
like Dante. - A punkish look
Again, what difference does it make even if she has a punkish look ? I may have missed your point here. So just tell me if I've missed something.

And i don't think i am reading
to much into punk thing.
Since your almost every comment consisted of the word "punk", I said that. Sorry.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I meant what's point of bringing up that the girl will be important if i haven't disagreed on that?

If she's a punk it could tell us that Dante hangs in a punk related ressistance group.
And in general how the girl looks like.

For example - punk movement as Wallab said rebelled against goverment.

Tameem antoniades said the demon world limbo is sort of like the politicians using up youths money (because politicians have power).

A group of punks (Among them Dante and mystery girl)
A demonic world (Limbo)
A rebellion against demons and limbo world (goverment)

>>> Punk group working on breaking the illusion demons have on real world and killing off the demons. Among that group being Dante and that punk mystery girl.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There's nothing wrong with guessing abou these things, exercising your imagination is better than just waiting for official word.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
from what I have seen, I don't necessarily think she is punk even if I don't know what that means fully.
She seems artsy and shy and that thing on her back might be a tripod case.

Asmodaius

Punk is a rather wide term. Everything from emo to rock to goth to metal, they are all sub-branches of the overall punk-movement. And it is quite popular nowadays to have a more punk'ish look, as several of you have mentioned, Rihanna's style has been punk'ish recently, even if she is a pop/RnB singer. However, the punk-movement has been alive a loooong time before Rihanna took that style upon herself.

It's a valid guess CoolDemon is coming with - that Dante has been summoned to help out this group of rebels to fight the power - the demons who rule the world of Limbo. And it is also a valid guess that the girl, and maybe the other members of said group, have a punk'ish look about them which is also reflected on Dante's new look. However, I am still unsure if CoolDemon's blurry screenshot of the girl is actually showing her head and hair like that - I still think it looks like a hood. We'll hopefully get to see some clearer shots of her soon so we can get a good look at her.

We're still only guessing and making theories, but I hope we will get some story info soon. Personally, I am starving for some story information. We only know the gist of it so far and I really hope there will be more to it than just "Dante fighting the bad demons" or else I'll be really disappointed, especially seeing as creating an interesting storyline is supposed to be NT's forte.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Asmo at the picture you see the sword pretty clear. You also see jacket somewhat. It's not totally transparent like when the girl runs. And it's not unsual for someone to take off hood. Not to misunderstand me, the girl cleary is wearing a hood in beginning of the video. But in picture i cleary see ears.

And the fact that DmC's inspiration (story and character) comes from punk movement. And punk movement fought against goverment. Tameem has said that the demonic limbo is a representations of greedy politicans using up youths money.

Besides as a youth don't you think Dante hangs with a group of other youths (a punk group)? If he does not hang with a punk group then that's a hole in the story. Imagine Dante fighting demons and the limbo world all by himself. And the mystery girl will be with Dante throughout the game and has been said that she's important to the story.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
We have no insight in what the story is except for the basics, so all you are doing is presuming.
Indeed,but with what i have said to support my assumption - does it really sound that bad? Or does it sound possible. That is the question :p

And Asmo in the picture where i say the girl has a punk hair style. We see very ear like and a head. If we can see her arms, her jacket and sword - then how can we not assume those things are her ears ?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Concerning the ears thing, I'm with Asmo. I believe that the way the camera moved, along with how the transparacy/blurred thing, at the moment made her look like that in the picture. The next second she is still wearing the hood. And, well, we can see her movements pretty well, though not clearly. I think we'd have seen her removing/putting back the hood. But, yeah with more footage we will be able to determine the truth:p

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Concerning the ears thing, I'm with Asmo. I believe that the way the camera moved, along with how the transparacy/blurred thing, at the moment made her look like that in the picture. The next second she is still wearing the hood. And, well, we can see her movements pretty well, though not clearly. I think we'd have seen her removing/putting back the hood. But, yeah with more footage we will be able to determine the truth:p
You guys better make a cake for me when footage arrives.

Make it chocolate --- or else.

P.S I have played Demon's Souls. And there WAS (online servers shutdown) tons of players ghosts (transparent players) that you saw in your server if you were online. The ghosts represented other players in their world.

And they were all transparent. :p

Asmodaius

Again with the "I told you so" attitude... Why are you being so petty? Is it really that important to you that you are right?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Again with the "I told you so" attitude... Why are you being so petty? Is it really that important to you that you are right?
First time you made a comment about my attitude i ignored it. You know why? Because it's that sad.

Being right is fun. And if anything is petty is you making a big deal of me having fun with being right. I can't believe that you keep going on with this.

You won't see Cooldemon making a comment like this:

"Hahahah i was right you guys are stupid."

You will see CoolDemon making a cool comment:
"I was right noobs :D".

Just stop it ok?

Asmodaius

Well, nice of you to show your true colours.
If I had any last respect for you it is definately gone now.

I still think it looks like a hood, but either way, we won't know until there has been some better footage of her. If you're right, you're right, if you're wrong, you're wrong. It doesn't matter either way. I'm not going to gloat if you are wrong and I won't get bitter if you are right, because you do not matter. I just think it is sad that there are people like you who act like that.

In respect for this thread, I won't continue this discussion or respond to your further comments.

In respect for this thread, I won't continue this discussion or respond to your further comments.

No need to announce that.

I personally like VB's theory about her being Eva as a young girl (some kind of guardian angel), I know it's just presumption but kinda makes sense IMO.
He is half angel-half demon in this reboot after all, one of his parents whoever they are must have angelic side too.

EDIT: 50% human, 25% angel, 25% demon, for all who don't cope with the half angel-half demon theory.

Asmodaius

EDIT: 50% human, 25% angel, 25% demon, for all who don't cope with the half angel-half demon theory.

How is this possible? That would either mean one of his parents is 100% human, the other 50/50% demon/angel, or either one of his parents in half demon/human and the other parent is half angel/human...

How is this possible? That would either mean one of his parents is 100% human, the other 50/50% demon/angel, or either one of his parents in half demon/human and the other parent is half angel/human...
We'll understand everything when the story trailer comes out, no point in debating now.
For now we surely now he has demonic side and angelic side and the percentages weren't even important in my statement.
Let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom