• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
because

1. the way she is walking away
2. it's all grey and creepy
3. the guy leaning on the wall is creapy too

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
because

1. the way she is walking away
2. it's all grey and creepy
3. the guy leaning on the wall is creapy too

You've got a point there LOL. I am so weird, I managed to hear everything she said, while ignoring the Japanese blabber. :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
At this point my money is on another revamped character so it's ether Trish or Lady.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
it would be good if e was trish orlady cuz it is starting to confuse me like a thng i whatch first he's turning over an enemy to good then all of a sudden he is blasted 6 months to the future and his friends have dissapeared

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Looks to me like following:
a priestess aka angel connection

And fact that Ninja theory uses different influences to DmC so easily. Possible that the angel or priestess has red hair.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
She could be the one who invited him to limbo city, or just be the middle(girl). But by they way they speak to eachother, especially when dante commands her to get to safety before he fights, tells me he needs her to be alive for something unknown.
As far as girls walking away in little shorts and a hoodie, to me that pretty hot!!
the guy on the side of the road is quite creepy, but i doubt he'll try anything to a guy with a sword who is controlled by me.
that's just suicide.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Does anyone think she'll have red hair? Apparently Ninja Theory have a thing for red heads (Nariko- Heavenly Sword, Trip- Enslaved). She might be a follwer of Sparda (if the legend of Sparda exists in this DmC universe), her costume looks similar to those of the order in DMC4 (but since this is a different universe, that seems a little unlikely).

Edit: Just saw CoolDemon's post about the red hair, sorry :p

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Ok.. I'm not all good with predicting things but couldn't she be the girl who rescued Dante from that mental asylum/jail ?? Maybe she knows Dante more than he knows himself and is currently trying to tell him about his powers and how she needs him to stand against the demonic realm (and save the world, blah blah..) because he's the only one who is capable of doing that ?

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Lover: Don't think so.
Helper: Maybe, Dante had teamed up with a character/characters in each game, DMC1-Trish, DMC2-Lucia, DMC3-Lady, DMC4-Nero & Trish.
Guardian Angel: Sounds gay, although it might also very well be the truth as this Dante is said to be half-angel half-devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom