• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Lover: Don't think so.
Helper: Maybe, Dante had teamed up with a character/characters in each game, DMC1-Trish, DMC2-Lucia, DMC3-Lady, DMC4-Nero & Trish.
Guardian Angel: Sounds gay, although it might also very well be the truth as this Dante is said to be half-angel half-devil.

i thnk quardian angel would add an interesting twist to the game

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I watched these trailers but Hmm... The idea of Guardian angel, what could watch main hero never gotten to me. Maybe im still shortseeing some plot things.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i thought of another idea: a person who despises dante is controling the woman like a puppet to lead him into a trap where the person will get his just revenge

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Same here! I think she's cool already XD

Yup. She gives me that feeling, hmm how to put it. Well, we already know that Dante's the main character, and because of that and the fact that the previous Dante was the epitome of coolness, the creators are definitely putting a lot of effort to make him awesome as well, so nothing to worry about.

But the girl is a new character, maybe she only appears in one cut-scene. Maybe she appears in most of them, like Lady. Maybe she's playable like Lucia. She is a mystery. And mysteries are great. Therefore she is great. We hope she WILL be greatXD

Ok, I think I went a bit paranoid there^^;

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i hope she is lady.
i thought she was a medium/witch who helps dante for whatever reasons she has.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Yup. She gives me that feeling, hmm how to put it. Well, we already know that Dante's the main character, and because of that and the fact that the previous Dante was the epitome of coolness, the creators are definitely putting a lot of effort to make him awesome as well, so nothing to worry about.

But the girl is a new character, maybe she only appears in one cut-scene. Maybe she appears in most of them, like Lady. Maybe she's playable like Lucia. She is a mystery. And mysteries are great. Therefore she is great. We hope she WILL be greatXD

Ok, I think I went a bit paranoid there^^;

Don't worry, you're not paranoid. :) I think she is awesome too.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Let's hope she DOES get more appearances and stuff then. ^^

I think she will. I REALLY hope that she will be a red-head :p

Hey! I have an theory! In the 2010 TGS trailer, there is a mysterious figure which appears just after Dante jumps from the wall (lots of people pointed it out aswell). It has the same shade of blue and has some sort of silver stick thingy-bobby.
And look at the girl in the picture I uploaded earlier on this thread. See any similarities?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
“We’re not introducing her yet, but she’s in there for the journey with you,” says Antoniades. “She’s based in the human world, not in the demon world that Dante gets dragged into. And she can communicate to Dante, hence she appears in a ghost-like form.”

In other words the mystery girl is like Trip is to Monkey in Enslaved.

I predict the mystery girl will have red hair.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hopefully she'll have a great contribution to the story. Most DMC-girls used to only exist to make Dante look cooler (I exaggerate on purpose, but Trish being an enemy in disguise only made Dante cooler by letting her live and saving her, and Lady making Dante understand the concept of family, yet again showed us how cool Dante is, during their battle. Same with Lucia once she understood what she was.)XD

And +1 for her being a redhead!;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
no, she'll be blonde... (it's been westernized... remember?)

Heaven forbid they make a female character with dark brown hair ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom