• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who actually liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;112922 said:
What you prefer is far more different from what Capcom has in mind.
It's actually what most DMC fans prefer, and it's hard to not make a full game that was published by Capcom and canon at the time not official. They'll probably use it for the final ending in DMC anyway.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;113076 said:
It's actually what most DMC fans prefer, and it's hard to not make a full game that was published by Capcom and canon at the time not official. They'll probably use it for the final ending in DMC anyway.

They will probably use It for other reasons as well...:unsure:

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
Hah. Well, I liked the game. It's impossible for me to hate any DMC game. As long as something keeps my interest for more than roughly 6 minutes, I like it. ^^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I agree as well. Cool design and the part that he was able to transform his body in whatever he wished in order to beat you was cool as well. Also, it had a nice cut-scene in its death.

Sir Psycho No 6

I guess i fail badly then because i enjoyed the game enough to complete it on DMD mode for both characters.

To be honest i didn't really expect it to be excellent but i thought it was a good arcade-ish game none the less. I don't usually get struck by repetitive games though, i mean i've happily completed Ninja Gaiden + Black and 2 about 10 times each and i barily got bored, same with Doom 3. I guess it's a matter of taste and mine's pretty cheap when it came to games several years back, although i think the only reason i enjoyed DMC 2 was because it was a DMC sequel - if it was a entirely new game i probably wouldn't have given it a second look.

Sir Psycho No 6

Trish67;117333 said:
do you mean how do you unlock her?

Stop trying to act smart/funny whatever it is you're failing to pull off and just describe to the guy how to unlock Trish.

(You unlock her if you complete the game as Lucia on a certain difficulty, could be DMD mode).

Sparda™

^ Dude. Keep It nice. She likes to act like that, and we, members and her friends know such a thing.

Anyway, It's nice to see Trish having a Devil Trigger. After she puts on her shades, having the Sparda sword, a sort of lightning spiritual aura surrounds her.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hey that was unquine question, I was confused....now i am more confused....but whatever....finish hard mode as Dante or i have also heard that if complete both disks on any mode you can unlock her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom