• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who actually liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I hate this game with a passion that burns hotter than 10000000000000000000000000000000000 suns!

It is a FAIL so fvckin epic it defies description in the lowly words of man.

Its like they had a team of 16 year olds weeded as hell working on it then they lost all that they were working on and in the last 15minutes they did a stoner brain storm and made a game.

Seriously the FAIL in this game cannot be descibed and if you play it past mission 5 and your completely unharmed, you are the bringer of FAIl and the master OF TRUE FAIL!

In questions? Concerns?

Ainde

World Saviour
Can´t agree more, besides the plot is weird.... a rich guy who wants to control the world (i think that is the plot, i don't remember very good)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I quite liked it as a matter of fact, albeit not as much as the other two but it was a good game and I stick by that. The plot could have been stronger but so could it have been for the others. These vitriolic notions honed at DMC2 are largely unfounded except purhaps by the most bucolic notions of absudity.

(how was that for a defense:D)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I do.It is still a DMC game.Besides,Dante has some cool moves and cool D.T. forms.Although it is still too easy in case of difficulty for the traditional DMC games difficulty (1,3,4).The plot is mediocre,it is kinda nice,but too easy to predict,with no surprises and all.:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Chaos Master;93571 said:
I do.It is still a DMC game.Besides,Dante has some cool moves and cool D.T. forms.Although it is still too easy in case of difficulty for the traditional DMC games difficulty (1,3,4).The plot is mediocre,it is kinda nice,but too easy to predict,with no surprises and all.:)

I see I'm not alone.
Nice post.:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The Phantarch;93577 said:
I see I'm not alone.
Nice post.:D

Thanks.There are other few reasons I don;t like it.

1.) I don't like the gothic setting.The setting in DMC2 is too gothic for DMC games.

2.)The enemy A.I is obviously too easy,even in DMD mode.Plus they are easy to kill,even bosses.

3.)Dante's attitude has changed from cocky to silent anti-hero style.

4.I don;t like Lucia,and I don;t like her own stages in the 2nd disc of the game.

Here are other reasons i like it.

1.)This game has many cool boss designs,especially The Despair Embodied.

2.)Dante's DMC 2 costume is one of the coolest game costume I have ever seen.It can easily match Sephiroth's cool costume.

3.)This game has a really nice soundtrack.

4.)Graphics has improved since the original DMC.

Sparda™

Devil May Cry 2 was different. Not as legendary, not as epic, not as hard in gameplay, not as deep in storyline, but you know, this goes for every other part of the saga as well.;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
OKAY... The game could have been better... But there's nothing we can do about it... It's out there, and it's part of the gaming series. I hate when people say, "It's ****... Let's not consider it to be a part of the series" because it ****ing is. Deal with it...

Sparda™

^ That ****es me off a lot.

'Devil May Cry 2 isn't part of the storyline, because we, Devil May Cry fans can't accept such failure.' -:dry:....

Devil May Cry 2 is part of the storyline, so stop bothering to change It. Capcom hasn't said nothing about It, so don't do nothing you can't possibly do.^_^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Did you fit enough double-negatives in that last post Dante?:lol:

Anyway, following the most stylish game on the console was never going to be easy, I don't think they even made as good a game with the third installment. The first game is definitely my favourite.

Anyway there's nothing anyone can do about it now. So burning hatred of the game will avail you absolutely nothing. It still outshines many other games on PS2 so let it retain what dignity it has. That's my attitude.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
well the story line was bad Dante's actitude was really bad the gameplay was bad. what i like:you can play as Trish Dante's outfit was cool the graphics were good. over all the game was not bad but not good 5/10 thats my opinion.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante Aseroth;93625 said:

'Devil May Cry 2 isn't part of the storyline, because we, Devil May Cry fans can't accept such failure.' -:dry:....

I didn't mean to annoy you man... ;)

Let's :kiss: and make up :)

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;93712 said:
Dante Aseroth;93625 said:

I didn't mean to annoy you man... ;)

Let's :kiss: and make up :)

Ha ha ha...Wasn't annoyed from you man, but from the lousy fans who say so...But, I won't turn down your offer...:lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I thought it was ok, but now compered to 1,3 and 4 it is rubbish now :\.

Zem

This may sound like heresy to a lot of you but it's my favorite DMC that I’ve played (Why's DMC4 only on 360 & PS3? ;_;). I feel the most Bad @$$ of the all the DMC games I’ve played. I enjoy the improvement in the camera & combat. The fact that in order to get that I don't have to suffer through "wow like what a babe." makes it so much sweeter. (Even if the game is a little too easy)

Sparda™

^ It's a game man. It doesn't eat people. It could have been better and It's not a heresy liking a game which most people don't like. It's personal taste!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom