• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who actually liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I still play if I want to use the Trish charecter. The onely charecter that uses the sword of sparda AND devil trigger.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I thought that DMC2 was all right in the beginning, but I got bored with it quite easily. It was just way too easy.

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
I liked it. I still thought Dante was cool, even with his almost silent style and he definitely had some cool moves. Not sure I like the flicking the coin thing he does though.

I thought some of the enemies were quite tough and there were some brilliant fights to be had when a lot of them ganged up on you.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I really enjoyed DMC2. I loved it because it was the next insultment of my favourite game ever and I was desperately excited. I thought Dante looked a little too gothic and I really disliked Lucia but eh. The bosses were pretty great looking and I loved the abandoned city setting.
Major dislike for the underwater gameplay. Major.

Sparda™

I also liked the plot twist It brought - abandoned city, gothic industrial ambient - It was quite good in my opinion. If only Dante would be less silent....

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Dante Aseroth;105047 said:
I also liked the plot twist It brought - abandoned city, gothic industrial ambient - It was quite good in my opinion. If only Dante would be less silent....

I agree, it was good, but Dante was too quiet.

Kiluwastrife

the thing is...

Capcom originally intended to make Devil May Cry's "Hard Stylish Action" into more of a Horror Action Genre and never intended to make a sequel so soon. But knowing that the response from the fans are quite positive, they decided to make a "quick" sequel one and finally, the "Hard Stylish Action" had evolved to a plain action genre... that's why the second had a lot weaker plot, plus "brighter" theme than the first one... It's a shame one actually...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
No one likes it...not even Capcom likes it XD. I don't think its a 'bad' game but not worthy to lick the shoes of the other DMC titles.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
If capcom don't like it then can't they say it's not canon :$.

Also it doesn't even seem like DMC to me. It just has one character and weapons, and everything else is rubbish.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Haven;112208 said:
If capcom don't like it then can't they say it's not canon :$.

Also it doesn't even seem like DMC to me. It just has one character and weapons, and everything else is rubbish.

Capcom stated they didn't like it, they also made hints in Viewtful Joe pretending it didn't exsist. I really don't know why it's canon...maybe future plans.

Sparda™

I like the fact It's canon. I'd really like to see DMC5 being a sequel rather than just another prequel.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'd probably prefer it not to be canon, I feel like they've tied themselfs down to continuing afterwards; when after DMC4 they could be flexable. Not to help how they'll explain Dante's personality issue; and I generally hated the game altogether. >_< Even though i'm contradicting myself when I say when it came out I was obsessed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom