• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was the real reason for DMC being rebooted?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Uh you should be asking yourself that every time someone speaks their minds about it.
Why do you get so offended over another person's opinion, especially since their opinions aren't directed at you personally.
But don't you understand that you ultimately started a debate? You're basically saying to let you give critique and everyone just sit back and shut up. You were technically asking for responses in your manner of speaking.

VergilNeroDante

If you believe that then don't get all bitchy when people like the game. Also, don't change the subject here. You said now that Dante's angel and demon, he can't love humans, but when I bring up Sparda, you don't answer my question.

What's up with that?

In reboot im sure without a doubt Sparda has no connections with the human since he got with an angel, in Dante's case, he is half angel and demon therefore im sure we wont care much for humans, sure he may have shown it towards Kat but that proves nothing. But let ask you then the same question, how about you explain it then

Dante47

Demons are chaotic evil, and angels are pure good. So if you are both, wouldn't you be more inclined to care about humans, a neutral race?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
In reboot im sure without a doubt Sparda has no connections with the human since he got with an angel, in Dante's case, he is half angel and demon therefore im sure we wont care much for humans, sure he may have shown it towards Kat but that proves nothing. But let ask you then the same question, how about you explain it then
I'm pretty sure I proved you wrong on this in an earlier post but whatever. The human element does not have any thing to do with moral standards because Sparda stood to stand with the human race on his own accord despite being full demon. Look at this metaphor, I'm human but you think that because I don't have dog in me I don't love my dog? You're acting like humans have no relevance to the events in the reboot where they are the core and key element to the story.

VergilNeroDante

VampireWicked has various points on why this reboot is trash, ive stated the obvious reasons on why the game will fail, pretty much if you have to take things from the original and try to 'refresh' it with using the same basic machanics from the originals thats not really being a reboot, the combat system is watered down to the point the game doesnt even attract attention. Honestly what new people have you seen that will buy this ****? I havent seen any so honestly if this game fails which im sure it will i will like to state that Capcom is stupid and ignorant going to NT for help simply because they fail trying to be "game developers". Two games and nothing more shows what actual talent they have and as far as dialogue, cutscenes, combat system, and design are goes, they dont have talent and should go out of business. Im tried of hearing how this game will apparently be good and draw in more people. NT and Capcom are ****ty on this series which could have continued, i will wait for the REAL DMC to come out.

VergilNeroDante

I'm pretty sure I proved you wrong on this in an earlier post but whatever. The human element does not have any thing to do with moral standards because Sparda stood to stand with the human race on his own accord despite being full demon. Look at this metaphor, I'm human but you think that because I don't have dog in me I don't love my dog? You're acting like humans have no relevance to the events in the reboot where they are the core and key element to the story.

To the original i feel they have more of a purpose than this ****. Again your insulted like everyone else supporting this, again deluded little minds hoping for a miracle.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
VampireWicked has various points on why this reboot is trash, ive stated the obvious reasons on why the game will fail, pretty much if you have to take things from the original and try to 'refresh' it with using the same basic machanics from the originals thats not really being a reboot, the combat system is watered down to the point the game doesnt even attract attention. Honestly what new people have you seen that will buy this ****? I havent seen any so honestly if this game fails which im sure it will i will like to state that Capcom is stupid and ignorant going to NT for help simply because they fail trying to be "game developers". Two games and nothing more shows what actual talent they have and as far as dialogue, cutscenes, combat system, and design are goes, they dont have talent and should go out of business. Im tried of hearing how this game will apparently be good and draw in more people. NT and Capcom are ****ty on this series which could have continued, i will wait for the REAL DMC to come out.
Sure, wait for the "real" DMC to come out and Capcom will inevitably kill this franchise for good. I have lost all faith in that company. All I see is biased hate and things you guys are quite frankly pulling out your ass to criticize DmC. Seriously, I'm a veteran fan but I see all the nods and homages it makes to the original games all while actually improving on where DMC always fell short and that's appreciated. Where do you think it makes sense acting like this game is so lazy when games like DMC 4 which was a very lazy and crappy game just proved that Capcom doesn't seem to even really care anymore? I've followed this game from day 1 looking into just about anything I can find about it and it looks like Ninja Theory is putting more effort into this than Capcom ever did. Just look at the 1st DMC (which is my personal favorite) it was a game literally built upon the foundation of Resident Evil and honestly I feel Capcom threw it together and saw dollar signs. I see by no means this particular game's merits make it a bad one because it's already better than alot of the other stupid crap the gaming industry releases.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not going to pass off harsh judgement against anyone here. Let's just try to see some sort of reasoning here. We need to realise that everyone has a difference of opinion. I think a lot of people can't learn to respect that, so naturally there are arguments. Ultimately, agree to disagree. We also need to respect the rules of the forums. They were put in place after all for reasons like this. And they shouldn't just be outright ignored when we post comments. Whether we feel like we have a right to state our opinions. Sometimes things are better left unsaid, I can assure you all of that.

And finally, the most blatant point of all. Stick to the thread's ultimate purpose. This is to discuss WHY the reboot was even needed at all. Not to argue about why you feel it was and wasn't needed. It has already been done. Cast in solid stone. Will even be released next month. Needed or not, it is here. We should learn acceptance. Ask yourself why it was here. Not why someone likes or dislikes it.

I feel like these threads are going downhill, not just because of what people are saying. But because they aren't actually staying true to the discussion at hand.

People, these are videogames we are talking about. It is honestly not a matter of loaf or death. It's just a brand new game. This much controversy was expected. Blood was bound to be spilt. Let disagreements not separate our community here.

VergilNeroDante

Sure, wait for the "real" DMC to come out and Capcom will inevitably kill this franchise for good. I have lost all faith in that company. All I see is biased hate and things you guys are quite frankly pulling out your ass to criticize DmC. Seriously, I'm a veteran fan but I see all the nods and homages it makes to the original games all while actually improving on where DMC always fell short and that's appreciated. Where do you think it makes sense acting like this game is so lazy when games like DMC 4 which was a very lazy and crappy game just proved that Capcom doesn't seem to even really care anymore? I've followed this game from day 1 looking into just about anything I can find about it and it looks like Ninja Theory is putting more effort into this than Capcom ever did. Just look at the 1st DMC (which is my personal favorite) it was a game literally built upon the foundation of Resident Evil and honestly I feel Capcom threw it together and saw dollar signs. I see by no means this particular game's merits make it a bad one because it's already better than alot of the other stupid crap the gaming industry releases.

You assume its better by reading the net and mags. Its already lost over 50% of the actual fan base and with the changes will result in more lose either way if it fails then it does. Capcom should have thought better and gave the series back to the original creator Kayami. He already stated that he had alot of ideas that could have kept the series going. Itsuno sucks and should be kicked, he created DMC 2 which because of him lost most of the fanbase, and DMC 3 came which improved alot of things (prove to me that everyon ehated DMC 3 which was worse than DMC1) (provide a proper link for me to see this). You might not have faith left in this company as do i but that doesnt mean i wont give up until further notice about the series. DMC 4 may apparently have been bad and slobbish but it was good in many ways.

Reboots are good if done right, dont fix something that wasnt broken to begin with. The reboot failed because the combat system, lack of styles, character design, story, dialogue, lack of framerate and probably more. Im sure it was up to stupid Itsuno it take it to a ****ty company. Yes its their fault but i see the original still continuing in many ways.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Now now people, everyone is welcome to an opinion & we encourage people to share theirs however if you expect your opinion to be respected then you must respect others too. There is a manner & way of expressing an opinion without insulting others & resorting to arguing rather than sharing & healthy debates. People will disagree but please be mature about this as childish arguments help no-one.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You assume its better by reading the net and mags. Its already lost over 50% of the actual fan base and with the changes will result in more lose either way if it fails then it does. Capcom should have thought better and gave the series back to the original creator Kayami. He already stated that he had alot of ideas that could have kept the series going. Itsuno sucks and should be kicked, he created DMC 2 which because of him lost most of the fanbase, and DMC 3 came which improved alot of things (prove to me that everyon ehated DMC 3 which was worse than DMC1) (provide a proper link for me to see this). You might not have faith left in this company as do i but that doesnt mean i wont give up until further notice about the series. DMC 4 may apparently have been bad and slobbish but it was good in many ways.

Reboots are good if done right, dont fix something that wasnt broken to begin with. The reboot failed because the combat system, lack of styles, character design, story, dialogue, lack of framerate and probably more. Im sure it was up to stupid Itsuno it take it to a ****ty company. Yes its their fault but i see the original still continuing in many ways.

I'm a hardcore DMC fan but you can't just sit there and say the story and characters in the previous games were good because they weren't. They were not interesting or fleshed out characters with depth. They were cliche and sometimes rather generic and one dimensional. Seriously, the reboot is actually adding more to these characters than they ever had and I think that's a fact you just refuse to accept because again you are just simply bias about the whole thing and ultimately dismissing everything the reboot has to offer without hesitation. You never gave it a fighting chance so why would I expect you to suddenly change your mind because you're still closed minded about the whole deal. Every time I read any comments about the hate on DmC it simply translates to "I don't like change, it's different automatically deeming it terrible." I gave it a chance to crush my doubts and think I've come up with a solid breakdown on why I have faith in DmC (It's another thread and feel free to read it to get the idea) and I truly think this has the potential to be the best game in the series. It's improving on where it fell short all while keeping in the true feel of what makes a Devil May Cry game which was NOT white hair and a red coat. Devil May Cry is a video game, not an anime. I'm glad they cast out all those generic anime trends this time around and I'm also an avid anime fan. Capcom screwed up the franchise twice and 4 was the prime example of a series pushed through the ringer after being shaken down for sequel and just was a bad game period. A solid combat system did not save it from some obnoxious level design and annoying traits in the overall package. This reboot is a welcome change of pace and the direction this new one is taking has me interested in the series again because I really don't care about the continuation of the previous story. It was going nowhere, well at least not in a direction I cared about. So yes, this reboot was needed because Devil May Cry was on the verge of stagnation. We were really getting alot the same stuff. The same setting, the same cheese, the same generic stories, the same or new uninteresting one dimensional characters, the same annoying anime trends. As Devil May Cry now stands as a 11 year old franchise who if you play the previous today, it's obvious of how dated its become. In an everchanging industry I don't mind change as long as it pays tribute to the franchise I fell in love with to begin and doesn't forget the original fans and as a veteran Devil May Cry fan I don't feel betrayed. Now I felt betrayed with Resident Evil 6 and as a massive Metal Gear fan I'm not happy with Metal Gear Rising and think that's a stupid idea. (I'm all for Ground Zeroes and this Phantom Pain) but with the reboot DMC, I feel as if this is a worthy sucessor to the Devil May Cry name and I'd like to see more of this in the future if the final product is a good as its looking.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Generic anime trends? I think this new DmC is way more generic than the old DMCs. A seemingly terrible, cliché plot of ''society is rotten, we must rebel''. Then there's the characters, who are just so obnoxious I couldn't care less about what happens to them. I think it's a miracle that NT managed to create characters more obnoxious than the original characters were when those characters were joking around and so on.

There aren't even that many games that include anime elements, and that's why Devil May Cry was so refreshing to me. To see it 'westernize' like this - which often seems to mean that it will be colorless and cliché - is a shame. Nobody's asking for a new Heavenly Sword or God of War. People are asking for a new DMC, and this new one effectively negates the franchise's legacy.

I gave DmC a chance. In fact, I thought it would be pretty good, even though the first trailer made me want to puke my guts out. However, the combat system turned out not to work properly or efficiently, and the voice acting, characters (and probably the bosses) turned out to be terrible. To say that I'm disappointed in what will be delivered is an understatement.
Sure, DmC could have a fleshed out story, but if the characters are so obnoxious, then who cares about this new Dante or Vergil, or anyone else, for that matter?

Before you ask, no, I don't have a bias for Japanese games or anime style games. I just have a bias for good games.

VergilNeroDante

I'm a hardcore DMC fan but you can't just sit there and say the story and characters in the previous games were good because they weren't. They were not interesting or fleshed out characters with depth. They were cliche and sometimes rather generic and one dimensional. Seriously, the reboot is actually adding more to these characters than they ever had and I think that's a fact you just refuse to accept because again you are just simply bias about the whole thing and ultimately dismissing everything the reboot has to offer without hesitation. You never gave it a fighting chance so why would I expect you to suddenly change your mind because you're still closed minded about the whole deal. Every time I read any comments about the hate on DmC it simply translates to "I don't like change, it's different automatically deeming it terrible." I gave it a chance to crush my doubts and think I've come up with a solid breakdown on why I have faith in DmC (It's another thread and feel free to read it to get the idea) and I truly think this has the potential to be the best game in the series. It's improving on where it fell short all while keeping in the true feel of what makes a Devil May Cry game which was NOT white hair and a red coat. Devil May Cry is a video game, not an anime. I'm glad they cast out all those generic anime trends this time around and I'm also an avid anime fan. Capcom screwed up the franchise twice and 4 was the prime example of a series pushed through the ringer after being shaken down for sequel and just was a bad game period. A solid combat system did not save it from some obnoxious level design and annoying traits in the overall package. This reboot is a welcome change of pace and the direction this new one is taking has me interested in the series again because I really don't care about the continuation of the previous story. It was going nowhere, well at least not in a direction I cared about. So yes, this reboot was needed because Devil May Cry was on the verge of stagnation. We were really getting alot the same stuff. The same setting, the same cheese, the same generic stories, the same or new uninteresting one dimensional characters, the same annoying anime trends. As Devil May Cry now stands as a 11 year old franchise who if you play the previous today, it's obvious of how dated its become. In an everchanging industry I don't mind change as long as it pays tribute to the franchise I fell in love with to begin and doesn't forget the original fans and as a veteran Devil May Cry fan I don't feel betrayed. Now I felt betrayed with Resident Evil 6 and as a massive Metal Gear fan I'm not happy with Metal Gear Rising and think that's a stupid idea. (I'm all for Ground Zeroes and this Phantom Pain) but with the reboot DMC, I feel as if this is a worthy sucessor to the Devil May Cry name and I'd like to see more of this in the future if the final product is a good as its looking.

Being a 'hardcore DMC fan' i find amazingly funny because here you are saying your one and then turning around saying about how bad the games are in everyway, saying the characters are one dimentional, not interesting or fleshed out with indepth bios. I actually gave it a chance by wanting to force myself to get this thinking it would have been better but the current videos and demo provided all the info i needed in order to buy it or not. Remember the demo was to help change the minds of those about the game since they thought it was bad and still to date it is. I continue playing it trying to find a reason but i cant, its bland and stupid. Trying to look flashy and have juicy colors with ****ty framerate and design doesnt help it.

White hair and red coat, sure with that excuse again, thats over with but it seems to me you dont understand that the original Dante, the one we all know and love, is a gaming icon, without him DMC is nothing. This wannabe is nothing more than a rehashed version of many games and is overall a failure and doesnt deserve the title. Anime, well you have no taste for a apparent 'hardcore fan'. With your thought and beliefs you keep spewing on about, just makes you look stupider by the minute. My opinion apparently shouldnt matter to you whether i like it or not but i would be damned sure your trying to change my mind about it, which again wont happen. To your own opinion, you just have yourself shut in a corner, fooling yourself. So i think its better to just stop while your ahead.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Generic anime trends? I think this new DmC is way more generic than the old DMCs. A seemingly terrible, cliché plot of ''society is rotten, we must rebel''. Then there's the characters, who are just so obnoxious I couldn't care less about what happens to them. I think it's a miracle that NT managed to create characters more obnoxious than the original characters were when those characters were joking around and so on.

There aren't even that many games that include anime elements, and that's why Devil May Cry was so refreshing to me. To see it 'westernize' like this - which often seems to mean that it will be colorless and cliché - is a shame. Nobody's asking for a new Heavenly Sword or God of War. People are asking for a new DMC, and this new one effectively negates the franchise's legacy.

I gave DmC a chance. In fact, I thought it would be pretty good, even though the first trailer made me want to puke my guts out. However, the combat system turned out not to work properly or efficiently, and the voice acting, characters (and probably the bosses) turned out to be terrible. To say that I'm disappointed in what will be delivered is an understatement.
Sure, DmC could have a fleshed out story, but if the characters are so obnoxious, then who cares about this new Dante or Vergil, or anyone else, for that matter?

Before you ask, no, I don't have a bias for Japanese games or anime style games. I just have a bias for good games.

And I don't think this is going to be bad game. Looking at who the characters are supposed to be I think they did a good job making Dante able to exist and work in a more natural setting instead of having the previous Dante who only worked in anime. All while keeping the true eccence of the character. The story is just something that has been done before with the passive agressive fist who secretly controls the world. It's in stuff like Metal Gear too but I'm really more interested in the origin story that's going on here as Dante and Vergil have more of a tragic side that's being developed alot more than it ever was.I actually don't mind hearing this Dante talk because his stupid one liners and lame dialogue made him seem stupid half the time. Dante is still the cocky demonslayer with the sense of justice. Saying that this Dante is a worst character is just being very silly because let's face it, Dante was never a good character. That stuff wasn't what made me a Devil May Cry fan. I know we're all DMC fans here but I'm not oblivious to where Devil May Cry was always weak with and I'll sure as hell make fun of it and point it out.

I think I was the only fan who wasn't upset over the premiere trailer but was actually just curious. When I saw everyone crying about his haircut and acting like little babies I felt as the only hardcore fan who was just like "hmm, I wonder why his hair is brown and why he's locked up in a mental institution,"
I thought it was interesting and not what I expected with Devil May Cry. It was like seeing the Resident Evil 4 trailer, it was so different that you couldn't help but be interested in what was going on. So when I saw Devil May Cry was doing something new I was actually looking forward to it because it was about time this series threw in some fresh ideas. I don't want to play the same game over and over again.

I don't look forward to many games at all anymore but DmC, Grand Theft Auto 5, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, Ni No Kuri, and Injustice: Gods Among Us are pretty much the only games I'm actually anticipating.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Being a 'hardcore DMC fan' i find amazingly funny because here you are saying your one and then turning around saying about how bad the games are in everyway, saying the characters are one dimentional, not interesting or fleshed out with indepth bios. I actually gave it a chance by wanting to force myself to get this thinking it would have been better but the current videos and demo provided all the info i needed in order to buy it or not. Remember the demo was to help change the minds of those about the game since they thought it was bad and still to date it is. I continue playing it trying to find a reason but i cant, its bland and stupid. Trying to look flashy and have juicy colors with ****ty framerate and design doesnt help it.

White hair and red coat, sure with that excuse again, thats over with but it seems to me you dont understand that the original Dante, the one we all know and love, is a gaming icon, without him DMC is nothing. This wannabe is nothing more than a rehashed version of many games and is overall a failure and doesnt deserve the title. Anime, well you have no taste for a apparent 'hardcore fan'. With your thought and beliefs you keep spewing on about, just makes you look stupider by the minute. My opinion apparently shouldnt matter to you whether i like it or not but i would be damned sure your trying to change my mind about it, which again wont happen. To your own opinion, you just have yourself shut in a corner, fooling yourself. So i think its better to just stop while your ahead.

Dude, I'm the type of person who will make fun of the stuff I even like and I'm willing to point out the flaws in things. I'm also a massive Metal Gear fan but I can sure as hell make fun of that franchise and how silly it gets. Classic Dante also had a mom fetish lol. I've been a Devil May Cry fan since the demo showed up with Code Veronica. You should understand by now that even though Devil May Cry is one of my favorite games it's still not exempt from criticism. I also love anime but I make fun of that all the time. Don't get me wrong I still have a bit of complaints with the reboot as well but I won;t let trivial things get in the way of the newest entry and it would be very narrow minded of me to just dismiss it like alot of people do just because it's a little different.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
And I don't think this is going to be bad game. Looking at who the characters are supposed to be I think they did a good job making Dante able to exist and work in a more natural setting instead of having the previous Dante who only worked in anime. All while keeping the true eccence of the character. The story is just something that has been done before with the passive agressive fist who secretly controls the world. It's in stuff like Metal Gear too but I'm really more interested in the origin story that's going on here as Dante and Vergil have more of a tragic side that's being developed alot more than it ever was.I actually don't mind hearing this Dante talk because his stupid one liners and lame dialogue made him seem stupid half the time. Dante is still the cocky demonslayer with the sense of justice. Saying that this Dante is a worst character is just being very silly because let's face it, Dante was never a good character. That stuff wasn't what made me a Devil May Cry fan. I know we're all DMC fans here but I'm not oblivious to where Devil May Cry was always weak with and I'll sure as hell make fun of it and point it out.

I think I was the only fan who wasn't upset over the premiere trailer but was actually just curious. When I saw everyone crying about his haircut and acting like little babies I felt as the only hardcore fan who was just like "hmm, I wonder why his hair is brown and why he's locked up in a mental institution,"
I thought it was interesting and not what I expected with Devil May Cry. It was like seeing the Resident Evil 4 trailer, it was so different that you couldn't help but be interested in what was going on. So when I saw Devil May Cry was doing something new I was actually looking forward to it because it was about time this series threw in some fresh ideas. I don't want to play the same game over and over again.

I don't look forward to many games at all anymore but DmC, Grand Theft Auto 5, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, Ni No Kuri, and Injustice: Gods Among Us are pretty much the only games I'm actually anticipating.

Well, they could make a Devil May Cry (not DmC) that expands upon the characters (like Dante and Vergil, as you said), so saying you think this game's good because it fleshes out the characters is not a good argument. Capcom can do it, and they don't need NT for that. If they do, they should think of hiring fresh talent.
This Dante doesn't even have one-liners, as he's too stupid for them. ''I'm your prom date, you sack of s h i t'' is all this guy can think of. Saying he's still a cocky demon slayer is true, but there's way more to him than that. Also, I think you mean 'worse', not 'worst'. I also don't believe I said this was a worse character; I said this one is obnoxious, and therefore, I am not emotionally connected to the character.

Nobody cares about the hair. At least, I hope not. I care about the character and the rest of the game. Nobody says you need to play the same game over and over again. It's just that Capcom apparently can't think of anything interesting anymore. I really wonder what's going on with them.

MGS Ground Zeroes is indeed also one of the games I look forward to. Splinter Cell: Blacklist also seems promising. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be the new Devil May Cry for me. It's developed by the people who created DMC and Bayonetta, so that should be good :)

VergilNeroDante

Dude, I'm the type of person who will make fun of the stuff I even like and I'm willing to point out the flaws in things. I'm also a massive Metal Gear fan but I can sure as hell make fun of that franchise and how silly it gets. Classic Dante also had a mom fetish lol. I've been a Devil May Cry fan since the demo showed up with Code Veronica. You should understand by now that even though Devil May Cry is one of my favorite games it's still not exempt from criticism. I also love anime but I make fun of that all the time. Don't get me wrong I still have a bit of complaints with the reboot as well but I won;t let trivial things get in the way of the newest entry and it would be very narrow minded of me to just dismiss it like alot of people do just because it's a little different.

Though i understand your point, even if your welcoming the game with open arms, at the very least respect both sides of the arguement ( i could say the same to myself) i understand people hate it because of change but honestly after its dirt cheap i might get it. From here on out, dont say things like there will never be a DMC 5 that will follow the original story because i have faith there will be one, and possibly the last in the entry to the original. Thats the hope i have towards the original. If they would to make a DMC 5 i would the happiest but i just dont want this reboot to take over the original and it being called DmC like the original doesnt even exist, thats one of my greatest concerns about it, regardless if the original didnt have a great story. The characters were great, everyone of them and i know that by heart they were, they werent just some "anime character" from bleach or whatever. They were unique in everyway and thats what made DMC, DMC those aspect right there along with the combat system.

VergilNeroDante

Well, they could make a Devil May Cry (not DmC) that expands upon the characters (like Dante and Vergil, as you said), so saying you think this game's good because it fleshes out the characters is not a good argument. Capcom can do it, and they don't need NT for that. If they do, they should think of hiring fresh talent.
This Dante doesn't even have one-liners, as he's too stupid for them. ''I'm your prom date, you sack of s h i t'' is all this guy can think of. Saying he's still a cocky demon slayer is true, but there's way more to him than that. Also, I think you mean 'worse', not 'worst'. I also don't believe I said this was a worse character; I said this one is obnoxious, and therefore, I am not emotionally connected to the character.

Nobody cares about the hair. At least, I hope not. I care about the character and the rest of the game. Nobody says you need to play the same game over and over again. It's just that Capcom apparently can't think of anything interesting anymore. I really wonder what's going on with them.

MGS Ground Zeroes is indeed also one of the games I look forward to. Splinter Cell: Blacklist also seems promising. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be the new Devil May Cry for me. It's developed by the people who created DMC and Bayonetta, so that should be good :)

Wait what? You serious? Hell i think i might just get that then :D

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
That would be nice, at least. To create a new DMC, I mean. To explain where Nero came from - and that can be explained, I assure you. I've come up with multiple explanations for his origins. Either that or they can make a game that focuses on Sparda or Vergil. Heck, they could even create a whole new story that involves other demons - perhaps relatives of Sparda's. That would be so friggin awesome.

It would be a game created by Platinum Games. Best case scenario, that is. I loved Bayonetta and of course DMC1.

Wait what? You serious? Hell i think i might just get that then :D

Yeah, I'm absolutely serious. It's a Platinum Games/Kojima Productions coalition. Hmm... coalition might not be the right word. Well, you catch my drift :p

Top Bottom