• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Things Are You Waiting For?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tell us what things are you waiting for in the future,be it movies,animes,games,cds,or etc.:)

1.Transporter 3 DVD
2.Twilight DVD
3.Quantum of Solace DVD
4.Resident Evil 5
5.Biohazard 5 Original Soundtrack
6.Star Ocean: The Last Hope Original Soundtrack

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Resident Evil 5, Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday, Final Fantasy XIII (All of them), Hellsing Ultimate 5, Watchmen, No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle (I believe that is it's title now), and Mad World.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Volume 4 of death note on DVD in the UK.
For those who watch everything on DVD they are in suspense, ending on episode 24 was just evil...

Vauxchen-kun;158577 said:
Volume 4 of death note on DVD in the UK.
For those who watch everything on DVD they are in suspense, ending on episode 24 was just evil...

ill tell ya a secret i have all 37 episodes on dvd but i got em illegally =]

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
What I am most looking forward to currently are Transformers: Rise of the Fallen and the G.I. Joe movie. :)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
A lot of games for Xbox 360 that I plan to get this year.

Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter IV
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin
Bayonetta
Halo Wars
Halo 3: ODST
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Could be more, hopefully the new DOOM game is out this year, if so I will be buying that too.

Keaton

Premium
Two Books to Arrive in the Post
Repsonses to my University Applications
Prince of Persia Movie (I really have my doubts)
The Ice outside to melt to make way for MOAR SNOW!
The New Zelda Game :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
  • Resident Evil 5
  • FEAR 2
  • Dead Space (I know it's best out for ages, but I haven't got round to picking it up yet)
  • Silent Hill 5 Homecoming (doesn't release until late February for us unlucky Europeans)
  • Left 4 Dead (same reason as Dead Space)
  • Transformers 2: Revenge of Megatron (I think that's the title)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
WTF, host.... Chaos Master. So nice name.... I invented that too...... I have a nick on star craft online with clan name Zz.Chaos.zZ Anyway, I am waiting for money so I can buy things to my apartment. I usually get money each month. So I have to wait a bit an I am waiting fro new Crysis game . Final Fantasy Game Fear 2 and Silent Hill. Kingdom Hearts and that my condition get's better.=)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
devilmaycry;158819 said:
  • Resident Evil 5
  • FEAR 2
  • Dead Space (I know it's best out for ages, but I haven't got round to picking it up yet)
  • Silent Hill 5 Homecoming (doesn't release until late February for us unlucky Europeans)
  • Left 4 Dead (same reason as Dead Space)
  • Transformers 2: Revenge of Megatron (I think that's the title)

^ um , its called revenge of the fallen btw :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mah dinner...but Steve won't make it for me and I can't be bothered to drag my lazy backside to the kitchen and make it myself.

Top Bottom