• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sin City Collecters Edition, Max Payne, Underworld Rise of the Lycans, The Faculty and Cloverfield on DVD.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
3 month gold subscription
Skate
A can of compressed air
Mcdonalds hamburger
and some mini doughnuts

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Wario Ware (Wii), Soul Reaver 2 AND Theme Park World (PC). And three PS1 games.

Nymphatina

Premium
brought sum food & a new mousepad (wuzn't nuttin' wrong wit' the 1 I had, i juzz wanted sumthin' different ;) )

aka958

Don't trust people
FINAL FANTASY I ANNIVERSARY EDITION!

Bought it out of the internet and i must say it is one of the best games on PSP so far (Dissidia haven't been released here yet) even beats Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core by far.

Keaton

Premium
^Seriously, beats Crisis Core?

I enjoyed FFI on the PSP, but I'm not sure it holds up against the Narrative and Combat fun of Crisis Core personally ^^

Glad you're enjoying some classic Final Fantasy though :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The Phantarch;185779 said:
^ To yourself Vauxy?!:lol:

Unfourtunatly not. :dry:
I had 1 14" hawaiian and 1/3 of the other with about 1/3 of the coke to me. (3 people here)

4 "emerge stimulation drink"
Big mac, regretable option. >.<
Fries
Aero McFlurry
Medium strawberry shake

Oh and bus fare to town and back. >.<

Keaton

Premium
I just got my lunch, which was a chicken wrap, an apple and a bottle of water...I'm wonderin' what my lunches will consist of at uni...pop tarts methinks :D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^Same here.

Just bought Jay-Z's new CD. The best CD I've ever heard and my current favorite ^________^

Top Bottom