• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I paid off my pre-order on the new DS Kingdom Hearts game, put some money down on Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, bought some groceries, a pair of earrings, an Ani DiFranco CD, and a Disturbed CD. :D

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I bought a pack of Marlboro Red 100's

God..... I'm awful, I smoked 13 cigarettes in less then 4 hours O_O

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
AzureNight13;187185 said:
I bought a pack of Marlboro Red 100's

God..... I'm awful, I smoked 13 cigarettes in less then 4 hours O_O

Eeeeeeeeew. How do you smoke those? You should try out Marlboro Smooth. Thats what I smoke :) lol

and your not alone man, I smoke a lot too UGH

Just bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 of Amazon.com. Now I just have to wait till next Tuesday for it to arrive and till the end of October for Tekken :(

RedRose

Kael
MochaCub;187338 said:
Eeeeeeeeew. How do you smoke those? You should try out Marlboro Smooth. Thats what I smoke :) lol

and your not alone man, I smoke a lot too UGH

Just bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 of Amazon.com. Now I just have to wait till next Tuesday for it to arrive and till the end of October for Tekken :(

i used to smoke but my GF made me quit, she refused to kiss me... and i used to smoke newports. my fav thing to do was smoke a newport and drink a sugarfree redbull, it tasted awesome together!

anyway i bought a t-shirt that says "the zombies are looking for brains...don't worry you're safe" woo hoo! and it glows in the dark! (such a spaz) but there's actualy a reason. kind of an inside joke with me and my GF. i got her addicted to playing this game called "plants vs. Zombies" i never thought she'd ever be interested in playing it because she's always like "oh that's such a stupid idea for a game...blah blah...you're an idiot for playing it...blah...but i love you...blah, blah". but she actualy watched me play it and wanted to give it a go, so i'm like ok, whatever and now i can't get her off my comp!

Top Bottom