• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
ct3WCgp.jpg
Found these in glorious hardcover form for dirt cheap at a local bookstore. One lone silver lining about Disney axing the Expanded Universe is that everyone's throwing out their old novels, even in mint condition, in the hopes that the new movies and canon are going to be superior (those poor fools).

I'm nowhere near either of these eras in my reading, but I've heard excellent things about these novels especially the one on the right.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I saw this the other day and I just knew I had to pick it up, considering I was planning on refreshing my knowledge of Hawaiian. I really am obsessed with learning languages it seems, but I do plan on visiting Hawaii one day. :thumbsup:

VJqZTdYm.jpg

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
IT FINALLY CAME!
o6mSzKE.jpg

Soooooooooo psyched to revisit this series in glorious HD. Record of Lodoss War is an EPIC series, and one of the earliest achievements of the legendary Studio Madhouse. If Berserk is the pinnacle of Dark Fantasy in anime, Lodoss War is certainly the monolith of High Fantasy anime.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Books, a new pair of sneakers, and a bigger (and better) dry erase board.

...I won't even mention how much money we spent while visiting the in-laws this week. The fact that we planned to splurge on them and kiddo is the ONLY reason I'm not calling us insane right now. :cautious: Good thing our food supply isn't hurting...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Groceries, a couple of new bookshelves, and traded in some books I didn't like/no longer read to the used book store, which got us some cheap classics in return. Also a proper hose for the dryer.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Some kids games to play on holiday next week and lots of flavoured cider.

Old Mout is still my favourite although Bulmers isn't bad. Also, although not a cider, Hooper's alcoholic dandelion and burdock is yummers.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A ton of groceries, and two Stephen King books for $3 apiece at the dollar store (the prices of which are usually around $20 and $30 respectively).

20882123_10155184676813500_7656665262021689134_n.jpg

Top Bottom