• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My mail arrived today. I'll probably get the second volume tomorrow. :thumbsup:

VDrYZxC.jpg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Then check out Flashback with Donnie Yen. Has some of the best choreography I've seen in a while and it should still be on Netflix. Don't know if it's under Flashback or Flash Back but one of those two should work.

Edit:
Just in case you need convincing.
tumblr_msz3amDekr1ss0cq3o1_500.gif

Wait, wasn't that called Flashpoint?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Enough groceries to last kiddo and I for the next two weeks, plus: The Chrestomanci Series books 6 and 7--"Conrad's Fate" and The Pinhoe Egg" for myself; and Pet-rified! by Dean Marney and one of the Bad Kitty books for kiddo. The former because I owned it until a few years ago--I have no recollection of getting rid of it--and thought it would be a cool book to introduce to her, since it had such an impact on my childhood.

Oh, and The Scholastic Dictionary of Spelling, because kiddo showed an interest in owning one.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I got a massive haul of books. Most of them reprints of classic Japanese literature.

"The Masashi Plain" by Doppo Kunikida and "No Longer Human" by Osamu Dazai.
pDUJMNe.jpg

"The Moon over The Mountain" by Atsushi Nakajima and "Rashomon, The Nose and Yam Gruel" by Ryuunosuke Akutagawa.
Jyq6GAu.jpg

"A Fool's Love" by Junichiro Tanizaki and "The Case of the Murder on D Hill" by Edogawa Ranpo.
psXwENg.jpg

"Ace Attorney: Turnabout Idol"
Myxdd7o.jpg

Not bad if I do say so myself.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The revenant is pretty damn good too, if you haven't already seen it.

Well, it's that time of year again where my teenage daughter goes all Mean Girls on me about her birthday. So she has just been bought some clothes, makeup, weird hair torture instruments, Rocket Dog boots and, it would appear, my very soul.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The revenant is pretty damn good too, if you haven't already seen it.

Well, it's that time of year again where my teenage daughter goes all Mean Girls on me about her birthday. So she has just been bought some clothes, makeup, weird hair torture instruments, Rocket Dog boots and, it would appear, my very soul.

Done Deadpool and watching Creed now and will watch The Revenant tomorrow hopefully.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Some Scentsy stuff from a friend, as she's one of their consultants: A Quill warmer, three Scentsy bars, and the counter clean (coconut lemongrass--smells so good!). Hopefully get the order soon. ^^

Top Bottom