• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Keaton

Premium
I kinda went crazy on games this weekend lol

Devil May Cry 3 - SE PC
-I now have 3 copies of DMC3 :D, and this was the cheapest at £3 (due to damaged box)

Mad World - Wii-
This was a snap at £15, it was an 'Easter' bargin :)

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - NDS
The World Ends With You - NDS

-These two were in a 2 for £20 deal, result :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dead Space - a bargain at £16 in HMV thanks to them buying a load of ex-Woolworths and Zavvi stock. HMV regular price for Dead Space is about £30-odd so bargain for me. Game creeps me out though - I can't watch Steve play it...

Keaton

Premium
Angel;169749 said:
Dead Space - a bargain at £16 in HMV thanks to them buying a load of ex-Woolworths and Zavvi stock. HMV regular price for Dead Space is about £30-odd so bargain for me. Game creeps me out though - I can't watch Steve play it...

I loved Dead Space, probably cause I'm a Sci-Fi geek :D

I recently ordered Super Robot Tosen OS Saga: Endless Frontier for the DS, ordering from US so its going to take aggges to arrive, but it comes bundled with the OST - so I'm smiling about that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I bought some food yesterday but now have about £23 left in my bank account until Saturday so won't be spending anymore for a good long while...

Stupid redundancy...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Last thing I brought was Halo Wars - fricken' great game. I love it! But one of the benefits of having a birthday coming up is that people buy things for you. Win-win.

Top Bottom