• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really, really need to start with Gaiman library :O Especially Stardust. I loved the movie

I remember watching it when it came out, but I barely remember anything about it. O_O I'll have to watch it again after I read the book; I read a sample of it off of kindle, and it caught my attention. ^^ I hope you like it, (or any of his other works), if you read them; let me know if you come across any other good ones by him. :)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I remember watching it when it came out, but I barely remember anything about it. O_O I'll have to watch it again after I read the book; I read a sample of it off of kindle, and it caught my attention. ^^ I hope you like it, (or any of his other works), if you read them; let me know if you come across any other good ones by him. :)
I defo pick it up when I'm done with Stephen King library...which is still probably long way :( But I suggest picking up Coraline graphical novel and I heard Graveyard Book should be really, really good. American Gods I think is much darker but should be pretty awesome too

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
The essentials for the evening:

Lots of hacking and slashing to do...no time for milk breaks. Gotta gorge myself on that sh!t while traversing levels of Bloody Palace.

Top Bottom