• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Paid rest of the deposit for my Las Vegas holiday (still loads more to pay off) and made an extra £240 fixing computers on the side which can go towards the huge amount of bills and payments I have going out lately.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I know everyone has already seen the bike we fundraised for Jake, but here it is in action:

KNI5ZNl.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
  • The Road to El Dorado replacement DVD (Jake is currently having a fit because our copy is too scratched to play)
  • Skillet, Nine Lashes and Disciple songs
  • The book Unbroken (before it became all "here's a film about it")
  • Spiders film (yes, it will be terrible. But good terrible)
  • Hobbit pre-order
  • Blue Badge holder for Jake's disability pass
  • Salad for lunch tomorrow (which the cat has now inexplicably nommed)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Online diploma course. Got to do something to stop the boredom of being housebound...

...either that or I'm going to swallow a packet of batteries and take my chances.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"A Beautiful Evil" and "The Wicked Within" off of Amazon (from Kelly Keaton's Gods and Monsters series) Can't get the 4th book, though. :( Apparently it's not available in my country...yet.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The Witcher 3 for mum and Xbox Live Gold cuz our subscription ended and Microsoft was kind enough to cancel it a day early. -_- Also bought a bra cuz my only good one finally died.

Top Bottom