• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Curse my vanity
800x600_13HD_01.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Don't shoot me but I've got my boy's Christmas presents while they are dirt cheap. They only get one thing anyway so it's a set of jumbo sized dinosaurs for Josh and a pre-school book for Jake that he has been looking at in school.

Jake is SO easy to buy for - his tastes and interests never change so getting him a gift is a doddle. And Josh just likes everything all the time, so it's not hard to sort him out too.

As for Jessica...well, teenagers cost a fortune. That's all I can say...

KRSkull

Two kids meal for me, Steakhouse burger mean and snack box for my sister from Burger King. They gave me three rainbow Slinkys. Gave two to my sister and kept the third one for myself.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Stardust by Neil Gaiman (it's coming in the mail), The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis (where the Chronicles of Narnia really began! And because I haven't read it in over a decade), a Timmies' coffee, and some clothes for kiddo (this kid wears out socks like nobody's business).

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Stardust by Neil Gaiman (it's coming in the mail), The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis (where the Chronicles of Narnia really began! And because I haven't read it in over a decade), a Timmies' coffee, and some clothes for kiddo (this kid wears out socks like nobody's business).
I really, really need to start with Gaiman library :O Especially Stardust. I loved the movie

Top Bottom