• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

LoneRangerNinjutsu

The Man Without Fear!
I just bought some more Daredevil comics from the local comic shop.
I really think I have a problem... Oh well! :woot:
B6n8DaVCUAIARok.jpg

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
It's a bit late, but gaze upon my glorious Christmas hoard.
NsxKq6D.jpg

• X-Arcade Solo Fight Stick
  • Retron 3 (NES, SNES, Genesis All-in-1 console)
  • ThunderCats: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection for PS3
  • Teen Titans, all 5 Seasons + Trouble in Tokyo
  • Revoltech Alucard (complete with guns and removable blood arcs)
  • A massive, and I mean ****ING MASSIVE Ultimate Spiderman Omnibus Volume. 1, that actually weighs down my entire shelf
Oh, yeah...and THIS. (You might have to cock your head).

pSLbvMO.jpg

Merry Christmas INDEED. :eek:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
* marilyn manson's most recent album
* a zipper for a jacket i'm making
* buttons for a coat i'm repairing
* batman arkham city GOTY edition (i didn't feel like paying for all the other DLC for the game :meh:)
* cowboy bebop the complete series.

guess what they say is true about wal-mart. you go in expecting to spend $5 and you end up spending $50

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm getting a new backup laptop until I find time to build my own computer. I think the one my friend gave me (which was brand new) is not going to last much longer. Well, it's lasted longer than my other laptops, and that is 2 years at the most. I use them way too much.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, as bizarre as it may sound, we are about to purchase a Care Bear for my youngest son. Because now he has Tiny Pop on all the time, he has become a fully-fledged Brony and Care Bear fan.

Sorry, world.

Viper

Premium
Well, as bizarre as it may sound, we are about to purchase a Care Bear for my youngest son. Because now he has Tiny Pop on all the time, he has become a fully-fledged Brony and Care Bear fan.

Sorry, world.
World should be sorry for being judgmental. I've only heard of creepy Bronies, the only one I met was a really cool guy, and according to him a great deal of the fandom is not as creepy as they were made to sound. Also, Care Bears spread awesome messages and I predict your son will grow up to be an awesome person. :thumbsup:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've only heard of creepy Bronies,
Yep, that's the usual image of a Brony; the kind who live in the basement with no friends and draw weird fan art and do 'clopping' to sexualized My Little Pony images. I guess that image had to come from somewhere....can't say I've met any though to prove or disprove this.

But speaking of things for children, I went on another doll hunt and bagged a few of those monster dolls on the cheap for my friend's little girl. So, I have a spider girl, a wolf girl and a vampire girl in pink. I wish I'd bought a spare of the vampire one; it's pretty cool looking.

Top Bottom