• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
"War in the Pocket"
A six episode spin-off to celebrate ten years of Gundam, while also giving a different perspective on the franchise. I'd deffinately recommend it, even to people who aren't fans of mecha series. :thumbsup:
War In the Pocket is actually one of the first Gundam shows I chose to watch recently to get into the series. Let me tell you, watching that in the middle of a school/work week was NOT a smart move...it leaves you emotionally devastated.

Haruhiko Mikimoto's character designs are also a standout in the show, but I already love his work thanks to my favorite mecha series, Macross.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
War In the Pocket is actually one of the first Gundam shows I chose to watch recently to get into the series. Let me tell you, watching that in the middle of a school/work week was NOT a smart move...it leaves you emotionally devastated.
Indeed, it really says something that tens of people can die in an episode of "Gundam Wing" and I feel nothing, but when one person in WitP dies it means everything. :'(

Out of curiosity, how many shows in the franchise have you seen now?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Indeed, it really says something that tens of people can die in an episode of "Gundam Wing" and I feel nothing, but when one person in WitP dies it means everything. :'(

Out of curiosity, how many shows in the franchise have you seen now?
I took a short break, but so far I've seen all of the original Gundam series (which I wasn't all too infatuated with, but that could be Macross-made bias talking), War in the Pocket which I LOVED, and recently I started on Gundam 8th MS Team.

I'm not very far in, but I'm mostly interested in the OVA's thanks to how impressed I was with War in the Pocket.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I took a short break, but so far I've seen all of the original Gundam series (which I wasn't all too infatuated with, but that could be Macross-made bias talking), War in the Pocket which I LOVED, and recently I started on Gundam 8th MS Team.

I'm not very far in, but I'm mostly interested in the OVA's thanks to how impressed I was with War in the Pocket.
If it helps, a bunch of Gundam anime has become available on the streaming service Crunchyroll.

Hmm, hard to decide what my favourite Gundam series is. But if pressed I would probably go with "Build Fighters", a world where people battle in Gundam tournaments using mechs from all over the franchise's history. :thumbsup:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Urusei Yatsura.
I think I've fell in a hole guys, 195 episodes, yikes.
Well, the first 5 we're good enough, so lets see how far this train will take me.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just got done watching "Space Squad: Space Sheriff Gavan VS Special (Police) Squadron Dekaranger." A fun, action packed movie with more than enough fan moments to give you the squeals.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Gave up on Urusei Yatsura for the sake of my sanity. I'll have to revisit it in the future.
Watching .Hack//Sign now

Top Bottom