• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Catching up on Dr who series 10.

I like the dynamic btw Doctor, Bill and Nardole but the monk trilogy felt more like a season finale or series 7 where it felt like two seasons in 1.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm watching Being Human (UK) series 5 episode 6, aptly titled the final broadcast.

Its an episode that ends in both an optimistic/tragic note.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I finished watching Broadchurch, the reveal of the killer was a headscrew.

I think my favorite scene was with the makeshift therapy scene in episode 6 or 7. I just thought Beth's monologue about not wanting the baby was powerful stuff. It was powerful because it felt honest.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You know when you just want to watch a great anime fight - no energy beams, no complicated jutsu and certainly no long winded speeches.

Just two dudes fighting to the death with swords.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
G-Force the movie.
It's the only way I can get 6 boys to stay still and quiet for a good chunk of time. Because napping probably ain't happening.

Episode 10 of season 2 of shadow hunters on netflix
Is it any good? I figured it wouldn't be since it's The Mortal Instruments based and the movie for it was disappointing. I only heard about the TV show from someone I work with when she went to audition for a role in it. I kinda feel obliged to watch it now but I don't want to waste my time either. :shifty:

Aurelius

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1936)

I love how the actor who plays Sweeney Todd is named Tod Slaughter. Coincidence?!
... I think not!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
G-Force the movie.
It's the only way I can get 6 boys to stay still and quiet for a good chunk of time. Because napping probably ain't happening.

Is it any good? I figured it wouldn't be since it's The Mortal Instruments based and the movie for it was disappointing. I only heard about the TV show from someone I work with when she went to audition for a role in it. I kinda feel obliged to watch it now but I don't want to waste my time either. :shifty:

Ya i find it very good, really enjoyed it so far.Though i haven't read the books

Top Bottom