• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Doctor who series 13 episode 3-
Chibnall tried to outdo Moffat and broke my brain.

If you thought the last two episodes were confusing....you ain't gonna like this one.

It works as an intro to Vinder. I'm hoping Chibs can juggle all 4 now.

Chibnall gave Big Finish the pitch for a Fugitive Doctor spinoff ;).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Third day with nightmares in a row, there's a problem with the estate inventory, my step-brother is trying his best to pick up a fight (in terms of my full-blood brother, succeeding in it...), there's a serious health problem in the local congregation related to an elderly sister, and I'm generally just tired and feeling blue.

But then I got the sweetest message ever from an old friend and I think there's no words to thank her. She said too kind things about me and it was just the perfect timing for that even though she didn't know it :cry: ♥️

+ We deserve pizza. Right now.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The Spiderman No Way Home trailer is growing on me. The Multiverse angle is alright but I was hoping for a more character driven story. At first glance it felt more like empty fanservice. However they could always prove me wrong.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Third day with nightmares in a row, there's a problem with the estate inventory, my step-brother is trying his best to pick up a fight (in terms of my full-blood brother, succeeding in it...), there's a serious health problem in the local congregation related to an elderly sister, and I'm generally just tired and feeling blue.

But then I got the sweetest message ever from an old friend and I think there's no words to thank her. She said too kind things about me and it was just the perfect timing for that even though she didn't know it :cry: ♥️

+ We deserve pizza. Right now.
Here is bury the light (dlc variant) and I don't want make you feel sad but hopefully this give your power back for fighting back your problems.

Lurking in the shadows under veil of night
Constellations of blood pirouette
Dancing through the graves of those who stand at my feet
Dreams of the black throne I keep on repeat
A derelict of dark, summoned from the ashes
The puppetmaster congregates all the masses
Pulling strings, twisting minds as blades hit
You want this power? Then come try and take it

《Bridge》
Forsakened, I am awakened
A phoenix's ash in dark divine
Descending misery
Destiny chasing time
Disappear into the night
Lost shadows left behind
Obsession's pulling me
Fading, I've come to take what's mine!

《Chorus》

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Here is bury the light (dlc variant) and I don't want make you feel sad but hopefully this give your power back for fighting back your problems.

Lurking in the shadows under veil of night
Constellations of blood pirouette
Dancing through the graves of those who stand at my feet
Dreams of the black throne I keep on repeat
A derelict of dark, summoned from the ashes
The puppetmaster congregates all the masses
Pulling strings, twisting minds as blades hit
You want this power? Then come try and take it

《Bridge》
Forsakened, I am awakened
A phoenix's ash in dark divine
Descending misery
Destiny chasing time
Disappear into the night
Lost shadows left behind
Obsession's pulling me
Fading, I've come to take what's mine!

《Chorus》
You know the sort of lyrics I like :) I used to listen that kind of stuff a lot back in the days, nowadays my taste is lighter.

In regard to this kind of powerful lyrics I've been listening to this quite a while. See if you like it.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
The Spiderman No Way Home trailer is growing on me. The Multiverse angle is alright but I was hoping for a more character driven story. At first glance it felt more like empty fanservice. However they could always prove me wrong.
"character driven"

It's the MCU where their idea of Spider-Man's been Iron Lad/Tony Stark's Sugar Baby/Whitewashed Miles Morales with Discount Ganke as a Sidekick, and every movie is an excuse to sell toys since Peter keeps losing his suit. The MCU in general has been a conveyor belt of advertisements for future products, more merch, and mindless amusement. "Empty fanservice" is the name of the game (and 100% of all Stark cameos in movies he wasn't supposed to be in), and including the older Spideys is their last saving throw for relevance with this version since Tom Holland doesn't want to be Spidey past age 30 and wants his privacy back and the freedom to choose where his career goes. "Character driven" is someplace totally different. "Character driven" is what the Feige-machine selects against by hiring "cheap talent" (whose writing credits are TV shows and the like) while turning away proven directors. "Character driven" is not even in the same continent as the MCU right now. It's theme park sh#t.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
You know the sort of lyrics I like :) I used to listen that kind of stuff a lot back in the days, nowadays my taste is lighter.

In regard to this kind of powerful lyrics I've been listening to this quite a while. See if you like it.

If you like bury the light you I guess you like other official variants (If you're fan of papa Vergil for paying his child support :ROFL:):
》Edit: judging by video comments....this song is about you must not lose your hope for living or anything that make you feel depress (core message) and the people you love or you hold dear ((family & friends), optional message.

Last edited:

Goldsickle

I should create an unlicensed Devil May Cry game and call it "Devil May Cry Adventure".

I will then purposely advertise it to generate such a huge buzz that Capcom themselves will come forward and shut down the project.

The news headline for this story will then read:

"DMCA Gets Hit With A DMCA"

HA.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vicious is Vergil without the boss fights. 7 episodes in he's the main letdown.

I'm also worried how the Sparda brothers would look in live action. Their white hair doesn't translate on screen.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I feel like Doctor Who series 13 has a pattern. The odd number episodes are more confusing than the even number ones.

So expect a mind screw next week ;).

I finished the Cowboy Bebop live action series and enjoyed it. However Vicious and Julia were the weak link which makes me worried about where they are going with a potential season 2.

But I'm just glad it worked as an anime adaptation from the states.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Getting back into working on STATIC feels pretty good right now. I'm so glad we picked up Arcane, because I feel like that's been a huge inspiration in continuing with my own work. The world is just... *chef's kiss*. It's so atmospheric, so gritty and glittery. Just the kind of thing I needed to spark the creative forge.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
IMG-20211122-234841.jpg

LOL. That's what he should have done from the beginning. Cause that is CLEARLY what he's always wanted to do.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm lying on the couch. My daughter just fell asleep on my lap, so I can't move anywhere because I don't have the heart to wake her up.

On the other hand, I think it's fine to stay right here. <3

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
One of my friends advised me to work on programming as a skill and I know I possess some level of knowledge in computer or mobile I mean fixing some problems by changing some settings or making my own changes as some level of customization with limited options (my knowledge sometimes is from internet or experienced persons but depends on my problems or my needs), before you guys ask me why I don't pick programming as one of my skills or even you ask I enjoy math, the is kinda tricky but I love jobs that comes with simple things I mean by time I learn new stuffs or tricks for Photoshop and I can even use this stuff for my hobby which I can have both world (modding & editing for my clients).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
One of my friends advised me to work on programming as a skill and I know I possess some level of knowledge in computer or mobile I mean fixing some problems by changing some settings or making my own changes as some level of customization with limited options (my knowledge sometimes is from internet or experienced persons but depends on my problems or my needs), before you guys ask me why I don't pick programming as one of my skills or even you ask I enjoy math, the is kinda tricky but I love jobs that comes with simple things I mean by time I learn new stuffs or tricks for Photoshop and I can even use this stuff for my hobby which I can have both world (modding & editing for my clients).
I don't know if we are talking about similar stuff or not, but yeah, I think not all hobbies should become one's dayjob. Or at least it depends on the person in question... I most certainly don't want to make writing fiction my job, it's my pressure valve and I definitely want to keep it as such. Even to the point where I might not want to get my books published by a publishing agency (yeah, I'm a published short story author but that's kinda different story there).

I once had a friend who didn't want to get commercially published either (well she doesn't write original stories to my knowledge, just fanfics so I guess it's a hypothetical statement anyway) and there was a time where I could not fully understand why. I still bet my reasons are different from hers but yup, I get why she said that. Some things are better left yours to enjoy and control.

Top Bottom