• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Instead of sleeping, last night I spent some great time crying in pain at the local ER.
My father-in-law took me there.

Now I'm at home but feverish and on antibiotics. Guess who have been taking care of everything (basically forcing me to sleep)?
My spouse and my father-in-law.

They're too sweet. :cry::sleep:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Instead of sleeping, last night I spent some great time crying in pain at the local ER.
My father-in-law took me there.

Now I'm at home but feverish and on antibiotics. Guess who have been taking care of everything (basically forcing me to sleep)?
My spouse and my father-in-law.

They're too sweet. :cry::sleep:
Take care yourself, you need defend many people in future in court ;) (be aware of zoom cat lawyer when using this platform for any online court :ROFL:):

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Things are nuts right now. I support that BBC article; sexual predators are sexual predators, and protecting them just because they're trans (while discrediting their lesbian victims) is disgusting. If there's a hill I'll die on, it's that one.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I have a hat now and I don't mind.
Hats are great. My husband and me share an opinion that hats should be back in fashion again.

But since it's 2021, I wonder if I should be offended and accuse @Steve for discrimination because Halloween conflicts with my religion. I'm already planning a rally to get some justice here :mad:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I fancasted Robert Wisdom as John Blacksad when I read the comics.

Blacksad Graphic Novels are surprising short compared to other American Graphic Novels. Most graphic novels are 4-5 issues long while Blacksad would be between 2-3.

Unlike Beastars, Blacksad is closer to our world. There are real world locations, people and topics. "Artic Nation" deals with racism and name drops the KKK and Robert Lee. "Red Soul" has Allen Ginsberg as a bison reciting one of his actual poems in the background.

It's more surreal.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Man...:confused: I know I must fix DmC main game campaign and the DLC for Vergil is stable but I have other jobs in my life then fixing a reboot like my brother wedding :rolleyes:.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
But since it's 2021, I wonder if I should be offended and accuse @Steve for discrimination because Halloween conflicts with my religion. I'm already planning a rally to get some justice here :mad:
I can assure you both Steve and I are definitely NOT fans of Halloween either ;)

CT: Steve mentioned this hat business...I take so long to adjust to new forum stuff, it'll be three new rollouts before I get to grips with the current one...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I was pretty much forced to take the responsibility of making an official estate inventory as well as sharing the estate of my mother, and as it's the simplest way to do it for legal reasons, I'm the one to arrange her funeral as well.

Definitely not something I wanted to get my hands into ever in my life.

The thing is, I was damn scared that this would affect my mental health. You know, I just got through the common baby blues symptoms, and now I've got all this on me.

But nope. It's surprisingly therapeutic. Every document I draft, every phone call I make is mostly career training for me, but somehow it also soothes me. It's over. She got her peace, and I don't have to live in fear either. I'm happy - not necessarily for her death, but in general.

Also, the little one smiled today and I think my heart is now made of honey :D

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
As a kid, have you ever watched a movie where the characters said the F-word but you didn't pick up on it until much later?

I can't think of any examples, but yeah. I mean, it was so commonplace growing up, I didn't realize how many other kids were being sheltered. xD

CT: I think this is the first time that, while not working on anything writing-related, I've been okay with it. I used to fight breaks tooth and claw, but now I'm too tired to feel guilty about my lack of progress.

+Tacos tonight! :love:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
CT: I think this is the first time that, while not working on anything writing-related, I've been okay with it. I used to fight breaks tooth and claw, but now I'm too tired to feel guilty about my lack of progress.
I know the feeling. As for me, right now I feel like I absolutely have to take a break. My writing tends to get more thoughtful and deeper in tone after breaks, and now it seems like I'm rushing through every scene. Might be because I've been busy overall with everything going on lately - more the reason to hit the brakes with my writing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm enjoying the new season of Doctor Who. Chibnall, you were letting me down. Better late than never.

PS. I forget Doctor Who is a kids show. This episode reminded me of it.

PSS. The main villian Swarm sounds like Paul Bettany.

Last edited:
Top Bottom