• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Suddenly I have a hat... I don't know what's going on, mom hold me. :(
Sounds like our baby's thoughts when we're getting ready and dressed for a walk :D

CT: Withdrawal symptoms suck. I'm cutting down the last small doses of my medication (guided by my physician) and... Well last night I dreamt of venomous snakes and demons appearing from a random wardrobe. I'm also bathing in cold sweat during the nights without my dose and having toilet-related issues.

But well, they'll pass and I'm glad to get rid of these, I've been on pills since 2009. I'm now having 3 nights a week without a pill and 4 nights a week with a very small dose, and tonight it's the latter for me so I'm expecting a good night's sleep without sweating or waking up twice an hour. :)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
In past 14 days total (week) my parents and I kept my sister children (my is 5 nephew and her sister is 3), and good God sometimes they blow the house :ROFL: I mean they throw up toys or other things but at end of days we cleaned up the mess ;), other days my nephew sometimes asked me some strange questions but sometimes I didn't patience but most them centered around super heros but if he sees me in my own habit.....like modding (which I had rarely free time to do in past 14 days) he started asking about Vergil :oops: (not his personality or game just out of nowhere) or why I like him and even he see me I play for just 15 or 30 min to enjoy my free time (I mean when I'm by myself in my room) but he knows a little bit about scary stuff but he doesn't interest in to this kinda stuff :whistle: (mad respect but hopefully he keep his moral) but I'm not type person that put my nephew mind on this subjects like this :cautious: but as I said I didn't play any game (even if I didn't mention it until now but I did modding) and I also do my Photoshop edits for my clients :coffee:.
As days passed and my brother and sister back from their vacation and guess what my brother bought me 3 chocolate as a gift :p and today my sister children will leave our home, as Vergil said all things ends, man I miss them despite problems they caused but I love them still :rolleyes:.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Clarke Peters would be a great Morrison.

He's most famous for being Lester Freamon from HBO's the Wire. He'll make Morrison smooth AF.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Another night without a dose... Well, we figured we can use it to our advantage: since I won't sleep anyway, I'll stay with the baby and my spouse gets a good night's sleep.

+ I guess I've got anemia. No surprise tho, given the excess blood loss during and after labor.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
IMG-20211128-132800.jpg

Holy mother of contradictions. LOL

Goldsickle

Okay, so I caught Batman.

He walked right into my sleeping gas trap and he's out cold.
While he's still snoozing, I'll have him set up with a death trap and wait for him to wake up.

What?

Unmask him?
Learn his secret identity?

Are you nuts?

Why would I wanna do that?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Some say that withdrawals from this one (doctor-prescribed medication) can occasionally be harder than withdrawals from cocaine.

For some reason I don't doubt that.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'd be into a KH spinoff with Nintendo worlds instead of Disney worlds.

Instead of Sora and the others, I'd use the cast of the World Ends With You. They were a Nintendo exclusive and a cult classic Square wants to make popular. They are canonical to KH so maybe you can kill two birds with one stone.

I had another idea where Neku and the others became nobodies. That's a way to give them a fighting style in case you don't wanna keep the Pins.

Nobodies are a cool idea that wasn't explored that well to me. So it's a way to better explore the concept. Plus I like them more than the keyblade order.

They could join a new group of nobodies. Or you can make them former members of the rank and file- shiki was a sorcerer, fret was a dancer etc.

It could be your Teen centered spinoff and attract an older audience.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I'd be into a KH spinoff with Nintendo worlds instead of Disney worlds.

Instead of Sora and the others, I'd use the cast of the World Ends With You. They were a Nintendo exclusive and a cult classic Square wants to make popular. They are canonical to KH so maybe you can kill two birds with one stone.
They already did that in Dream Drop Distance.
Come on, could've at least mentioned some other Nintendo-exclusive properties that everyone can immediately recognize aren't Nomura-designed.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
They already did that in Dream Drop Distance.
Come on, could've at least mentioned some other Nintendo-exclusive properties that everyone can immediately recognize aren't Nomura-designed.
Nahh bruv.

I'm talking them leading a spinoff. Not being side characters for Discount Naruto and Sasuke while they fight Old man Aizen.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Nahh bruv.

I'm talking them leading a spinoff. Not being side characters for Discount Naruto and Sasuke while they fight Old man Aizen.
LOL, not happening. Anyway, TWEWY is owned by Square Enix in entirety and the fact that it came out on a Nintendo platform is negligible. Nintendo straight up does not own TWEWY characters the way they own Mario or Samus, or the way Disney owns Sora.

And tell me you don't understand Naruto or KH without telling me you don't understand Naruto or KH.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
LOL, not happening. Anyway, TWEWY is owned by Square Enix in entirety and the fact that it came out on a Nintendo platform is negligible. Nintendo straight up does not own TWEWY characters the way they own Mario or Samus, or the way Disney owns Sora.

And tell me you don't understand Naruto or KH without telling me you don't understand Naruto or KH.
It's just a thought bruv. I'm not expecting it to happening outside of a fanfic.

Honestly I gave up on all 3 franchises a long time ago so let's not go there.

Top Bottom