• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The great thing about learning another language is that moment when someone asks you to demonstrate what you've learned and you abruptly loose all ability to speak or think in any language. What are these strange symbols? Never seen 'em in my life. *_*

+ I want sleep. T-T

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Doctor Who's Rosa Park episode was preachy in a good way. Maybe next week i might get my mom to watch?

Charmed Reboot episode 2 was fun. I had a hard moment trying to explain to my mom what a reboot is. I wonder if i would have this problem if the reboot stuck to it's 70's era pitch?

Dark Drakan

Admin
That awkward moment when you are rudely awoken at 5.30am by loud voices and what sounds like the neighbours TV blaring loudly in their bedroom. Only to head to toilet after 15mins of it going on and cursing them to find it gets louder when you leave your bedroom. So I head downstairs and find TV had turned itself on REALLY loudly and its us that have unintentionally become the noisy neighbours. :facepalm:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I...really kind of hate Canada post right now. Those orders were taking long enough without them going on strike...again. >.> But maybe I should also hate the people not meeting their needs/demands. Either way, this is frigging ridiculous. :meh:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh I love codeine. And diazepam. And others I shouldn't mention for the sake of the innocent on here.

But tramadol was a beast and didn't help me - didn't even get high off it, to be honest. Just made me feel sick all the time.

This lady ^ right here gets it. :thumbsup:

Tramadol is a tough boy. I understand you completely. Now for the kids at home ignore our talk and NEVER go into Mommy/Daddy's medicine cabinet! :tongue:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, been drawing and writing a lot lately. heh Seems the procrastination fairy decided to bugger off somewhere and left me alone for a bit. hehhehe So, I'm going to take the this opportunity to be super productive! So that means a lot of drawing practice!!!!!! and some writing too. :rolleyes:

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Its funny how Professional Critics are becoming a thing of the past, people like Siskel&Ebert are considered legendary movie critics but in 2018 they're just 2 guys with opinions on movies. I just wish that more people stopped caring about these "professional critics", OMG IGN gave this game a 9/10 , this game must be great! Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie an 80%, this movie must be oscar worthy! We should take these reviews with a nice heaping of salt PERIOD

Top Bottom