• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok so to be fair, the part of Manchester we're in is pretty damn cool - just outside of the Northern quarter, north of the gay village. Loads of bars, eateries and quirky shops - just a shame we're here for Jacksepticeye. Well, I say we, but I'm not going. Because I'm not twelve.

But also Cat Café. Cat. Café.

I just...I...mind blown. Definitely coming back to book some time in there. Unlimited hot chocolate and kitties that are free roaming, sharing your sofa. Amazing

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Let me guess, is this about that article on Red Dead Redemption 2 where the author complains about the NPCs acting like NPCs? :tongue:

Currently Thinking: There's just not enough time in the day to do things anymore. :unsure:

No, it's about Diablo Immortal.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's such a nice day, here. Definitely taking advantage of it. First day in a week that I could take the dog out without him winding up sopping wet. I wish Autumn was always like this. ^^

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know how we demonise people for being on their phones whilst driving?

Can we do something about people who text whilst riding their horse on the road and take no notice as they go about their way preventing cars from passing as the horse trots on at like 2mph. :mad:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I like Titans's take on Beast Boy.

Starfire's outfit isn't the worst thing she's worn.

I'm not sure making Raven the youngest was a good idea but it make sense. She's basically Dick's Robin.

Dick is decent but he reminds me of material Daredevil, Arrow and Iron Fist all tackle to varying degrees of success. It might have been more interesting if his role was filled by Jason Todd. In recent memory Dick is known as the well-adjusted Bat-family member or flanderized by fans as a big softie so seeing him like this is a bit of a stretch.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've got my tea and I've got Halloween chocolate; I will get these prompts done tonight. :shifty: ...if only so I can get more when they're done. :unsure:

+ My great grandmother told me today (in the middle of a birthday party) that she'd be an assassin if I planned the crimes. Is this how my criminal empire begins? Fueled by an 87 yr old church greeter's bloodlust? :cautious: I don't think she was serious, fortunately, but who knows.... @_@

Lani

So I bought and played Castlevania Chronicles months ago and its difficult even on easy mode. The werewolf boss was the worst and took me longer to beat than death and dracula lol.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
For the first time in a long time, there is a good game free for PS Plus. What took so long?
I couldn't get past the first few minutes of playing Bulletstorm. Controls are archaic for today's standards.

And the character models are ridiculous... No wonder the game didn't sell well enough. The graphics are tolerable, but eh, I've seen better.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I couldn't get past the first few minutes of playing Bulletstorm. Controls are archaic for today's standards.

And the character models are ridiculous... No wonder the game didn't sell well enough. The graphics are tolerable, but eh, I've seen better.

I don't care about Bulletstorm, I'm talking about Yakuza Kiwami.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
24 FPS luddites sound like old people telling kids to get out of their lawns, they are so convinced that 24 FPS will remain the industry standard forever and they reject any suggestion that a higher framerate could result in a better cinematic experience. Oh well, sooner or later more 48 FPS movies will be made and 24 FPS will be looked back like how we look back at the 16 FPS silent movies. I'm sure there was that one guy back in the day saying "Movies with sound and COLOUR? 16 FPS B/W is the true cinematic experience!".

Top Bottom