• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-announcer voice- To your left you can see all the housework this writer has failed to do during NaNo and, to your right, here you can see the writer in a state of frustration that she's got to do all this world-building that will probably not make it into the novel. When asked what her thoughts on the matter were, she replied, "this is pointless and why fanfiction is 100% more fun to write".

+ Gimme pizza.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Just remembered Civil War 2 and now my day is ruined.
--------------
People on Reddit who respond to someone's joke with "ahahahah good one friend" are not human.
---------------
This is gonna be a really stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyways: how do TV shows release 20 40-minute episodes a season each year but it takes 2-3 years for a 90 minute movie to be made?

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
How did I manage to help out a friend (and also make lunch and tea to feed said friend), go to the shops to buy groceries and manage to make a ginormous lasagna within an hour, drive another hour to feed said lasagna to 15+ people (and still serve it hot!) yesterday?
I dunno.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Today was even more chaotic. And my word count is suffering for it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
No, brain, we can't do this now. We don't have enough time between today and Wednesday to go through TMT or flesh out certain points of interest in S&F--which, need I remind you, we're not supposed to touch again for a while? WoN sequels come first.

But gods, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to do it all now, and eff the consequences. :unsure:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chilling in the hotel room, waiting for dinner, all fine and dandy with Jake...and then the irritating family from hell move into the room next door and the kids immediately start rattling the handle to the connecting door and yelling through the wall.

I really really don't like kids...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...I looked out the window to see a giant duststorm blowing through, lightning, rain, flickering lights, trees blowing nearly sideways, and firetrucks speeding past with their lights and sirens going all at the same time. ...I don't think I'm gonna look outside again. .-.

+ I hate that feeling when you wanna do something but nothing sounds good.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just a couple more things to do, then I can relax until tomorrow.

+Given that there is a Daddy Longlegs hanging both outside the front door and the back, I can't help thinking they're on sentry duty. Or, y'know, the best eating is clearly in those spots. :unsure: Well, enjoy--just keep your feasting to the outside, yeah? I still haven't sussed out where those cellar spiders disappeared to...

++Gods, I love Thrawn.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Of all the musical instruments I wanted to learn I had to pick one of the hardest. lol Don't get me wrong, I knew it would be no walk in the park. But, I also didn't expect my hubby's bro and sister-in-law to be staying longer then they have. So, I have not been able to practices much. Since I still suck. But, I won't give up on learning it. Just need to focus on learning how read the notes....again. >.>

Also, need to stop being lazy and write. =.=

Top Bottom