• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
Can those insurance companies and Russian ladies please stop calling my smartphone, I don't care. no I don't want to move over to your insurance firm, and no. I don't understand Russian, please learn how to speak Hebrew or at least learn how to speak English.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just typical, start doing manual labour early in the morning and it starts raining the second we begin. And whilst we were on our lunch break it stops...only to start up again the second we resume.

The weather she is a cruel mistress. :frown:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It always bemuses me on the perception of accents, especially in entertainment media.

For example, I was watching Team Four Star stream a game the other day and they commented on one character, saying his actor was pretty decent at faking an Irish accent but he slips up from time to time. Apparently one of the streamers had been listening to an Irish Podcast and that's how they knew what the "real thing" sounded like. But I knew the actor's voice sounded familiar so I looked him up and as it turns out...he actually is Irish. :facepalm:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Funny how that scene still feels like a punch in the stomach. Weird that it kind of parallels a scene from the opposing side, too. Not in how it's done, but in how it feels.

+Literally one month left, to the day. It feels like a lifetime ago, and at the same time, like no time has passed at all. Either way, I'll be glad to see September (for so many reasons).

++...And he's already bought a leash and collar. Welp, guess that gives me carte blanche to start buying doggo supplies. :woot:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just saw a thing on TV where they said seaweed pasta might be the food of the future. That thing sounds and looks like the most unappetizing thing ever. If that's the food of the future, I hope it's a very, very, very, very, very distant future.

Goldsickle

Sometimes you get forum users who post frequently almost on a daily basis and would exchange posts multiple times in a single visit with another user.

But as soon as these people get into an argument with me...

The visits start to decrease to once a day, they would sometimes take three days to a week break and so on.
This is a recurring pattern I noticed for 10 years.

No need to be shy, kids.
Just admit you're stressed arguing to me.
Who wouldn't when your arguments are bulls***?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Rejoice, world, for I have braces and can no longer bite people. For about 18 months. You are safe. For about 18 months.

…. >:)

Plenty of time to get myself a suit of armour, then. :laugh:

CT: Changing that to a complete made-up language was time consuming, but at least this way I don't have to worry about potentially butchering another language (even if it's a dead one).

+That was a very awkward dream. Let's stop with those, okay subconscious? :cautious:

Top Bottom