• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish Facebook was made available to the public sooner. At least then we would be left with something more tangible than mere memories. Memory fades and distorts over time, but hell the grief and the pain don't. Every time I try to remember them, one or the other detail has gone. Did she have hazel eyes or blue eyes again? I can't even recall the sound of her voice. And all I've got left of him are photos of his funeral. I don't want to remember what his casket looked like. I don't want to remember how her life came to an end. But these are the only things I'm met with online. Her sister has no mention of her and no photos of her, like she never even existed. Nor do her parents. And it just makes the loss even more profound, having to fill their space with a phantom. It adds to grieving, adds a new layer of mourning.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
If you begin a sentence with "there's a lot to unpack here" you are not human. I'm not entirely sure what you are, but it is not of this world. Please stop.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I know they couldn't do this in the movie proper since it would have clashed with the tone they were going for, but part of me still really wanted them to.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, it was a good visit, all in all. We ate entirely too much takeout, and my feet hurt from walking around with a shopaholic, but at least she got us off the base for a while, and I was able to hit some bookstores. ^^

Now I just gotta get my laptop out of its groggy state, and try to get a start on the fifth draft of TMT.

+Also, really liking this background change.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sleeping with co-workers is a bad idea. :meh: Lessons learned. Added VR Troopers and Big Bad Beetleborgs\Metallax to my Power Rangers DVD collection. Future Sentai Timeranger joins my Super Sentai DVD collection as well, I am running out of space here! :nailbiting:
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate why must you make me grind to earn those achievements? Haven't I slaved away enough? :hungover: My promotion terrifies me. :unsure: I need someone to talk too.
Like someone to hear me out. I'm holding a lot in and I feel "blah" because of it. :thumbsdown:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Rewriting that scene is going to be such a pain in the ass. >.> Though it's better than the alternative, leaving it as is; I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it, but that's just downright embarrassing. (On a side note, why does it always seem to take the fifth draft for me to reach these conclusions?) :unsure:

Edit: Maybe not a full rewrite after all? Made some tweaks, and I like it a little better. But still, it might come to pass later. This is the downside to editing first in one mood, and then in another; you can never tell if it's the high or low making you like/hate what's there.

+Guess we'll be having that quiche for dinner. Wouldn't want it to go to waste, after all...

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Looks like I've got a busy week ahead of me; dog-sitting Monday and Tuesday, AC inspection Thursday, and hell only knows when the Yard Maintenance guy will be coming around (though the earlier in the week, the better).

+That was such a nice thing to wake up to this morning.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
just saw somebody on twitter call a cop a "pig" and I didn't know real people actually did that, I thought that was only said by cartoon mafia henchmen
------------------
there has been significantly more flies in my bedroom today than there has been in any other day ever, is the end times upon me or something
------------------
hey can whoever designed kazumi's fight at the end of tekken 7's story mode do the world a favor and just straight-up die? that'd be great

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rurouni Kenshin is a great Manga. What Nobuhiro Watsuki did is wrong, end of story. Moving on! I am hungry I could go for a burger right now.
King of the Hill is a good show and I still don't have a burger!!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Meets new neighbour last week, remembers his name for its unusualness*. *Meets wife not ten minutes ago, forgets her name instantly*.

I feel like this is the theme of my life; 9 times out of 10, I'll remember the guy's name, but never his wife's/girlfriend's/whatever. I feel like I'm always more nervous when talking to the women, and then I just wind up going through the motions in an effort to let them know I'm approachable...and setting myself up for embarrassment when I have to ask them their names again later.

Why, brain? Why do you do this? D: (Gods, let her have forgotten my name, too. That happens at least half the time, and it'll make it less embarrassing for both of us). On a related note, **** you social anxiety.

+Wondering how it is that I keep missing my other friend, who's supposed to be watching after our mutual friend's cats while I take care of the dog. I mean, I know she's been there, I've seen the evidence--and yet, out of the five times I've taken the dog over and checked in on the cats, I still haven't run into her. Did one of us enter a mirror realm, or something? o_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty I'm terrible at names! I usually wait for the person I talk to, to mention the others' name. I do this at kindy every morning because man, I'm ridiculously bad with names.

CT: Nuuuu, my bubba is sick :'(
+ New musical instruments tomorrow YAYZ!
++Shoot, I've got to go clean that shell out and do something with it in the house. Another activity to add to my to-do list.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope he doesn't just come to do a consultation first. He's been here twice before; he should already have an idea of how much to charge me. Moreover, I don't want to be confined to my house if he opts to do the consultation today, only to come back and do the work tomorrow. I need to run errands tomorrow. Just. Bring. Your crap. Today. Please and thank you.

+Might as well put myself together for the day. Hopefully this one goes quickly. -So tired-

Top Bottom