• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
"...And in the end we are all satisfied."

Me: Speak for yourself Dante! Sigh What a rough week.

I think I want to re-watch all of Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Kai, Kai the Final Chapters, and the current releases of Super in current order. That is A LOT of episodes people, and I still have yet to finish my marathon of every season of Power Rangers. Plus I have to finish the complete Three Stooges collection... I don't have time to engage in all these wonderful things!

Inner me: "Plus you gotta finish the Final draft of your book."

Funk me in the bass!

(Yes you read that right.)

I need more time! :eek:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Me: *Goes to DA. Notices of her notifications, 99 are Feedback* How the hell do I have 99 feedback messages? o_O I usually don't even have 1, much less double digits.

*Clicks on feedback notifications, sees they're all from a particular friend*

Oh. That's how. :laugh:

Lol, I love you, Claire.
:laugh::laugh:
It took me a whole day to get back into my DA account because the DA help desk was very unhelpfull. So I may be spamming everyone I watch for the next week or so with likes and faves :inlove:

Aisen66

thats a funny comic berto i have one with vin diesel and paul walker saying get out of my face then he goes im not in your face and in the last picture theres paul walkers body with diesel,s face is mad funny too congrats

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The problem with being someone who always plays to win is that, whenever I'm in a PVP game situation, I always end up disappointed. It seems like everyone else is either playing to have fun (in which case I feel torn between feeling bad for possibly ruining their day and grumpy that they aren't taking it more seriously) or they're playing to not lose, which is a million times more aggravating. If someone's playing to have fun, there's a 50-50 shot the match is going to be fun. If someone's playing to win, we're both gonna be challenged. But if someone's playing to not lose, there's a 100% chance they're going to disconnect at the slightest sign of danger. But here's the thing: I'm not here for your concession. I'm not here for you to throw a white flag in my face and run away. I'm here for the thrill of victory and the glory of battle. I'm here for you on the ground with my foot on your chest and to be declared winner. Running away just before I can deal the final blow is the biggest slap in the face; who taught you manners? Fight to the death for the sake of honour! At least then you went down in a blaze of glory!

...it occurs to me now that I might be a little bit bloodthirsty.

It's a really good thing I don't use a mic in these games....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
using real people in fanfiction is super creepy.

Agreed! RPF is one of my few squicks that I just can't find any redeemable aspect for. It always seems to turn into the writers throwing a fit at the person for not doing what they want them to do. Or something really friggen creepy. I don't see the appeal in trying to control a real person's life.

Aisen66

bloodthirsty uh shadow are you a vampire because blood tastes like metallic life you wont like it only dead witches like it :wink:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Reminds me of this kid I used to know a long time ago. Every time I was winning, the little **** would turn off the console and try to say I wouldn't have won, anyway. I learned very quickly to dislike him after that. (That, and an incident involving him trying to smother me with a couch cushion for refusing to get him a glass of water, but that's besides the point...) Some people are such poor losers. >.>

CT: 3 more weeks. Good grief. x_x

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Agreed! RPF is one of my few squicks that I just can't find any redeemable aspect for. It always seems to turn into the writers throwing a fit at the person for not doing what they want them to do. Or something really friggen creepy. I don't see the appeal in trying to control a real person's life.
Fanfiction is about wish fullfillment and that can lead to a lot of smut. Which is ok but doing it with real people is crossing a line.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thank gods I can officially say it's over. I really mean it this time. Found seven things to fix in the proof (weird tense shifts I figure were remnants from previous edits), and now they're fixed, so no more touching WoN. At this rate, I'm probably not going to read it again for a year. >.>

+Why am I so snackish today? No, stop eating. This is not how we lose winter weight. :'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After some scientific study, I can confirm the Crawler and I are basically the same person. -shuffles research data and neatly taps it against the counter- I'm just taller.

+ Thanks, Stilts, for nearly clawing open my throat. Always appreciate cool scars. -_- You're still getting your medicine, though.
++ Being a healer is fun until your team suddenly thinks you'll randomly turn into a dps. :/
+++ Maybe I should change my avy again... :unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The problem with being someone who always plays to win is that, whenever I'm in a PVP game situation, I always end up disappointed. It seems like everyone else is either playing to have fun (in which case I feel torn between feeling bad for possibly ruining their day and grumpy that they aren't taking it more seriously) or they're playing to not lose, which is a million times more aggravating. If someone's playing to have fun, there's a 50-50 shot the match is going to be fun. If someone's playing to win, we're both gonna be challenged. But if someone's playing to not lose, there's a 100% chance they're going to disconnect at the slightest sign of danger. But here's the thing: I'm not here for your concession. I'm not here for you to throw a white flag in my face and run away. I'm here for the thrill of victory and the glory of battle. I'm here for you on the ground with my foot on your chest and to be declared winner. Running away just before I can deal the final blow is the biggest slap in the face; who taught you manners? Fight to the death for the sake of honour! At least then you went down in a blaze of glory!

...it occurs to me now that I might be a little bit bloodthirsty.

It's a really good thing I don't use a mic in these games....

Well, dang. Never seen you like this. o_O

Top Bottom