• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Oh, boy! I've had a nice little break from work. Wish is was longer. Lol But it has been eventful. I've been streaming more and even gotten myself a nice overlay for when I stream. But...it'll be a long ways away before I become good. >.> Might be I'm too boring. ._. Anywho, I'll keep on soldiering on. One day. +-+

Also, going to do a rough sketch of a short story I've been thinking about. Might get that done before the week is up. Lok

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am stress. No, not "I am stressed". More like, "I'm the living embodiment of it". I want to move the launch date up a full month (so April 7th), but in order to do that, I'm going to need to read through. Again. Because if someone's found a continuity error in the excerpt on WP, then there's a chance others exist in the rest of the document.

Gods, why? >.>

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Come on, proofs...ship already. >.<

+As if our publication dates are the same. First our anniversaries, now this. Talk about weird. O_O

++In somewhat related news, I have zero focus. >.< I think the best thing I can do for myself is finish this scene of S&F, then take some time off from both it and AG. At least until the weekend is over. Between WoN, insomnia, and the imminent visit of the in-laws, I can't give either story the attention they deserve.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, Vicks VapoRub, my old love, where have you been? I missed the ability to breathe deeply and, once again, you've come to my rescue. Never leave me again.

+ Chicken nuggies sound good. Really good. I guess it's a good thing if my appetite's coming back.
++ -fingers crossed for good news about Stilts-

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was watching footage of people playing DMC1HD on youtube and while looking at how clean the game looked it occurred to me, for whatever reason, that you'll never get a chance to watch your favorite movie for the first time again, or play your favorite game for the first time again. Even if you could experience all of that for the first time or wipe away the memories would you still feel the same as you did then considering that people change. Kinda trivial but when I'm stuck at work my mind tends to wonder.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just checking in, as I haven't posted in awhile. How is everyone doing? :smile:

Pretty good on this end. ^^ Equal parts excited and filled with dread regarding things to come in the next month, but can't complain. How are things on your end?

CT: Should be a semi-relaxing day, once I get the last handful of chores done. I mean, not that we won't have to re-do a couple of minor things before his parents show up, but at least the bulk of the housework has been taken care of. Which means lots of time to read. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Checks UPS tracker* Well, you say it won't be here until Monday, but given where it is now, and that it can apparently be here in under 6 hours from that location, I'm optimistic it will make it here by evening.

Please, please make it here by tonight. I'll lose my mind if I have to wait over the weekend. D:

+Why did I leave off half a star? :unsure: Wish I could remember...

Top Bottom