• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...what do we think? Yes? No?
2larbk0.jpg

Her name is Domino and she's six weeks old.

Meg

Got a cold again.
BOO.
Pretty good on this end. ^^ Equal parts excited and filled with dread regarding things to come in the next month, but can't complain. How are things on your end?

CT: Should be a semi-relaxing day, once I get the last handful of chores done. I mean, not that we won't have to re-do a couple of minor things before his parents show up, but at least the bulk of the housework has been taken care of. Which means lots of time to read. ^^
I have something I'm both excited about and dreading too! :eek: (possible job promotion)
Everyone here is sick. And I think my neighbours are remodeling their house if the constant power tools at 9am is anything to go by. :| But I guess it could be worse. How're you?
Uuuuuuughh my neighbors have cinderblock shoes that they wear every night around 9pm.

Overall, I'm doing really well. Thank you both for asking! And Fox, I hope you feel better soon!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So...what do we think? Yes? No?
2larbk0.jpg

Her name is Domino and she's six weeks old.
NO. NOOOOOOO. NOPE! ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN NOT. I think you should send her over to my house!
I'm just kidding, she reminds me of our pup Blackie. Do you know what breed she is? (aside from the melt-me-on-the-spot-adorableness breed)
And I like her name, too. :smile:

CT:
He knows, I mean obviously, I turn into a goofy fangirl whenever the name Dante or DMC is brought up in convo and he's called me out on it on more than one embarrassing and awkward occasion, but he knows I'm wholly head-over-heels for Dante.
But he's grown his hair and lately whenever I look at him, he reminds me of The Depp.
For me personally, The Depp is a hair-thin graze second to Dante.
So whenever he comes into the room I'm all Well, hello!:inlove::kiss::cool:

Also, yikes. Thought he might have been in Japan when the 2011 disaster struck because he was constantly hopping from Japan to Jakarta to LA but thought it a bit tongue-in-cheek to ask. Mostly because only this here forum knows my extensive hobby of stalking people I really like and somehow manifesting people skills to get the info I want out of them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh my gods, she's so freaking cute! <3
She's the smallest puppy I've ever seen! You can hold her in one hand!!! -cannot wait to see her teeny service dog vest-

NO. NOOOOOOO. NOPE! ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN NOT. I think you should send her over to my house!
I'm just kidding, she reminds me of our pup Blackie. Do you know what breed she is? (aside from the melt-me-on-the-spot-adorableness breed)
And I like her name, too. :smile:
LOL She is cute enough to steal. We know half of what she is, which is Chihuahua. We're not sure what her father was. "Another small breed" was all the person we got her from said. ^^;
Thank you! ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ugh, not feeling so well today. Not sure if it was the whole social situation or what, but I might need to take more time off from The Spectrum Chronicles, get a little R&R while I can. Maybe a nap is in order. ._.

+Pity I can't set up for paperback pre-order, but at least it's all ready so I can manually launch. ^^;

Top Bottom