• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow I hope the fur babies are okay. :(

CT: Experiencing some very conflicting emotions at the moment...

Thank you! They're both mostly okay, I think? Rosie's fine and as much a terror as ever. Stilts's respiratory infection is nearly gone, so they want to check on that and now he's got an eye infection that's semi-healed, but still. :unsure:
-hopes things are going okay for you-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I respect people who have the patience to read a fic and just read one chapter a day. I don't know how they have that kind of patience, but it's incredible. I'd just get hooked in and read the whole thing as fast as possible.

+ Tfw a family member has a horrible cold and all of a sudden your throat starts itching. :frown: Can we just have one day with no health problems around here?

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Not writing by hand very often + suddenly doing a crap-ton of it= Crippling wrist pain. x_x

So, so good to be figuring out the story's trajectory a bit better, though. ^^ I'll take all the writer's cramp if it means completing the plot so that I don't get stuck again.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
What an eventfully week. lol Got a new desk. XD More room. lol Now I just need to get a new chair plus better mic set up....and better headphones. Then, my streaming set up will be done. +_+ This year I won't let m dream be dream! This year is the year Imma get things done.

Now let's work on the writing thing, eh. :happy::'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"That fic idea reminds me of Dr. Who!" I have no idea what that is and have never seen an episode in my life, but thanks for...kinda...killing my excitement? Since that outline earned a response in less than two seconds.... :/ So...great that the first idea I've liked in a month is something I'll have to entirely rework so people don't think I'm inspired by a show I've never seen....

+ Dishwasher, if you could hurry up, please? I'd like to make dinner sometime today.
++ Colds turn me into a jerk. >_<

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Read an article saying that Black Panther was "a little anti-muslim". As a muslim american I have conflicting feeling about it.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Lades and gents, I am officially once again coming out of game collecting retirement. I know I know, "Goddamnit Xeroxis, this is the 5th barn you've burned down in a year. Your a public menace and you keep biting everybody in the neighborhood." Well, all I say to that is YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING ON ME BUSTER!!

Now that I have a little extra money and the goahead with the wife, I can continue building up my collection a little. I think I'm gonna go US heavy this time though, I have plenty of Japanese imports for now

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Depending on the verdict at the end of March, I may or may not need to plan to release it in first and second editions, if I can't change the release date (which, after plugging it, I really don't want to)... :unsure: If it comes to that, I'll have to ask Saby's permission, see how she feels about the first edition featuring her work for the cover.

This could actually be a good thing, if it comes to that and she says yes, considering I know some people really like the Forneus cover. ^^;

Top Bottom