• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm a Godzilla fan. I've seen every film and enjoy all of them. (Including the US 98 film. Fight me brah!) But Shin Godzilla (without subs) is just boring. That makes me sad to say.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had better sleep soundly tonight. These heart palpitations are getting to be a bit much, and the waking dreams aren't any better. :cautious:

I'm having the same problem. I'm convinced it's a thyroid issue because I also suddenly cannot sleep unless I'm in shorts and have my socks off, even though it's super cold still.

CT: I have to learn my lessons, I have to count my blessings, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing~

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm having the same problem. I'm convinced it's a thyroid issue because I also suddenly cannot sleep unless I'm in shorts and have my socks off, even though it's super cold still.

CT: I have to learn my lessons, I have to count my blessings, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing~

The weather definitely seems to be playing its part. Last night was borne of stress though, I figure. ^^; I hope your sleep issues clear up soon. I know how taxing too many sleepless nights can be. ._.

CT: Gods, my chest is tight. I guess it's going to take some time before I fully relax, before I fully trust in this sudden freedom. It takes the body time to heal from a poison, after all, and really, this was a pretty big poison in its own right...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The weather definitely seems to be playing its part. Last night was borne of stress though, I figure. ^^; I hope your sleep issues clear up soon. I know how taxing too many sleepless nights can be. ._.

CT: Gods, my chest is tight. I guess it's going to take some time before I fully relax, before I fully trust in this sudden freedom. It takes the body time to heal from a poison, after all, and really, this was a pretty big poison in its own right...

Well, I've been dealing with it for 2 and a half months now, so it's definitely not something that's going away on its own. Made a doctor's appointment at least.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Adverts are funny things. Marketing campaigns constantly strive to come up with ideas to sell their products and yet despite all the constant clichés, there's always one advert that makes you sit up and pay attention.

For me, I was lying on the sofa during a hot day having a siesta, when suddenly I heard the TV say: "Skeletor saved money and now he feels epic..."
It certainly took me by surprise to see Masters of the Universe referenced in this day and age.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Okay. OKAY. I came home this afternoon from the school-to-work thingy and after having lunch my parents told me HE ARRIVED.
C8uy8LpW0AAs45q.jpg:large

C8u0D1zXUAEhUvh.jpg

He's so beautiful and cute, and it was worth the wait! I'm so glad I got him. I wanted to show him before but I had to go back to the school-to-work thingy, but now I'm free until April 18th.
Also bonus since I'm having so much fun with Chris:
C8wK1moXoAEed6L.jpg:large

C8wM6jSXUAAQCYI.jpg:large

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
While not perfect (it seldom ever is--like, "I can count on one hand how often in a year" seldom), last night was the best sleep I've had so far this week. Let's hope tonight eclipses that record.

Oh, what the hell; let's hope the entire weekend eclipses it. :whistle:

aoshi

Capcom again has embarrassed me by getting stuck in a game and not be able to move through. In Resident evil zero, when rebecca hangs to a pole in the torture chamber and i have to save her, i didn't have a clue even after killing the zombie monkeys.When i searched it on youtube i had to go through a different route to reach to rebecca. So stupid of capcom to follow unconventional methods in their games. If i ever spot a capcom employee by my city, i will jus rip his lungs out. Piece of sh*t.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Capcom again has embarrassed me by getting stuck in a game and not be able to move through. In Resident evil zero, when rebecca hangs to a pole in the torture chamber and i have to save her, i didn't have a clue even after killing the zombie monkeys.When i searched it on youtube i had to go through a different route to reach to rebecca. So stupid of capcom to follow unconventional methods in their games. If i ever spot a capcom employee by my city, i will jus rip his lungs out. Piece of sh*t.
Well, the previous route was closed and you got Rebecca there through the air conduction. It made sense for me, though I got lost, but I thought that was my fault since I got bad orientation in both real life and videogames. I looked up a guide and I found her with no difficulty after that.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
So, seven years eh. I'd say it doesn't feel that long but honestly it feels longer despite me being as active here as I am in the community or physical exercise but either way, it was a good time I spent here.

aoshi

Well, the previous route was closed and you got Rebecca there through the air conduction. It made sense for me, though I got lost, but I thought that was my fault since I got bad orientation in both real life and videogames. I looked up a guide and I found her with no difficulty after that.

Yeah, I got the location where rebecca was. But taking her out of the contextual area and unlocking the door too to that areas was deceiving to think that rebecca would be there jus a hand's reach away. Also, it ruins the fun of beating the game by yourself. I feel like the game is suddenly oversmart when it isn't. Its jus a stupid idea in the end.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
mias_and_elle_chapter3_pg17_by_stressedjenny-db524qv.jpg

So glad she finally posted that page. Now I get to be extra smug in regards to all the people who've been barking up the wrong tree--regardless of the fact that it's been obvious from the onset that his intentions, "unsavoury" or not, were never of that nature.

Gods, people have some of the weirdest knee-jerk reactions. "Oh, a guy traverses another world and kidnaps a girl, so it must be rape". Yes, because I'm sure there aren't any women in his own world. :rolleyes:

I could go on...but I'm pretty sure I need to dial down my snark levels of late. ^^;

Top Bottom