• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm starting to wonder if I make dark characters to cope with my own issues. lol

Cannibal dragon with crazy mental problems? Check.
Virus dragon lady who parasitizes and kills people to make her "children"? Check.
And now a cursed fox who could well eat an entire city if he felt like it. Whoa-boy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Please, please rain when I'm supposed to be getting together with her. I do not feel like going for a damn hike through the woods today--for myriad reasons.

Why? Why is this always what she wants to do when we get together? Her and her bloody jumping from one rock to another around the river is not something I'm up for, what with everything thawing and all....

+Has it been a year since we last got together? Or did we do coffee back in September, or something? I know for sure I didn't see her any time following. Hey, I never claimed to be the most social butterfly in the garden... :unsure:

Edit: Welp, she cancelled. Guess I'll be juggling the usual, today. :whistle:

Last edited:

aoshi

Resident evil 0 HD

This game is BS hard. There are no herbs when i need it the most. Enemy AI is so hard that even before i could draw my gun i am dead. Capcom devs are nuts if this game came out a zillion years ago and i can't believe its this hard. F*cking idiots, when will they learn video games are supposed to be entertaining and not boringly hard.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Folks @Rebel Dynasty is awesome. She's a good friend.

In other news I feel sick. :'(

"I am the Unicorn Wizard!..." :eek:

Still sick! o_O

You don't have to tell me that, she's been great to me ever since we started talking. She's one of the few people I know I can talk about just about anything and not get laughed out of the room for it. Hell, she's the only person on this site I vent to when I'm feeling down. lol

CT: Can I not go to work? I go to bed at... 4 in the morning and wake up at like, 10, that is not normal.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Resident evil 0 HD

This game is BS hard. There are no herbs when i need it the most. Enemy AI is so hard that even before i could draw my gun i am dead. Capcom devs are nuts if this game came out a zillion years ago and i can't believe its this hard. F*cking idiots, when will they learn video games are supposed to be entertaining and not boringly hard.
Awn... Which difficulty were you playing? At least if you finished the game you can unlock the infinite ammo for all guns in the... Uh... How is it called in English? Leech Hunter mode? Also there's Wesker mode too. I enjoy the game a lot but I guess it's because I play in low difficulty since I'm not really good with the aiming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geez, I'm stuck in Parappa The Rapper's fourth stage, I'm tired of that stupid chicken already. Why do you have to be 100% accurate? It's really hard.
Edit: Nevermind I just completed the stage.

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Watched a thing about going to Mars. See, the reason we don't go there isn't because of our technology, it's because people going want to come back alive. If we really want a Mars base, we need to:
Step 1: load up massive rocket's with laborers, food, tools, supplies, etc.
Step 2: send rocket to Mars
Step 3: have the laborers start building a base with scrapped parts from the ships and materials they brought along until they all die.
Step 4: repeat steps 1-3 with each successive trip building off where the previous one left off until they have a usable base
Step 5: send rocket of scientists to live there permanently to figure out the important stuff like terraforming.

Then after a few hundred years, we'll have a Mars base. Though I have doubts Nasa will get back to me on that email, they seem like busy people.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tsk. And they say they love you.

But we dooooooooooo

CT: I don't remember Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal being so easy. I guess they did have a time crunch though... You can tell since all the later levels are pretty linear. Obani Draco is literally just a boss corridor with some gravity puzzles.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
*sigh*

They're tearing up the fields close to me in order to build new houses, and for the past month I've had to put up with heavy machinery going past my house and making lots of noise in the fields. :meh:

aoshi

Awn... Which difficulty were you playing? At least if you finished the game you can unlock the infinite ammo for all guns in the... Uh... How is it called in English? Leech Hunter mode? Also there's Wesker mode too. I enjoy the game a lot but I guess it's because I play in low difficulty since I'm not really good with the aiming.

Forget it, I got so mad i broke my disc and threw it in the trash can.Its jus there are no herbs when i need it the most. I reached the hunter combat stage and i died there like a zillion times cuz my health was so low even if i get a single hit, i would die. Its jus ridiculous.

Viper

Premium
Forget it, I got so mad i broke my disc and threw it in the trash can.Its jus there are no herbs when i need it the most. I reached the hunter combat stage and i died there like a zillion times cuz my health was so low even if i get a single hit, i would die. Its jus ridiculous.
Dude, why didn't you just sell the game and invest whatever you get into another one?
Punching bags are for unleashing your anger at it, game discs are for selling or giving away to some poor sucker if you really can't get better at the game.

aoshi

Dude, why didn't you just sell the game and invest whatever you get into another one?
Punching bags are for unleashing your anger at it, game discs are for selling or giving away to some poor sucker if you really can't get better at the game.

Its not that the thought hadn't crossed my mind. The game was so aggravating that i can't help but destroy the evil thing.Too late to think about it now.

And its not true that i didn't get better at the game. I beat Remake. And i wanted to play zero too since it came with the disc. But it was like sh!t with no herbs. And my biggest grievance was no auto check points after boss battles but i had to manually go to a typewriter and save it. Midway if i get ambushed and died, I had to redo the boss battle.That is jus beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope she's able to do the shop in the morning. That way I can spend the rest of the day relaxing (well, relatively speaking) instead of waiting for her to contact me.

+That show is proving more addicting than I thought possible. :cautious: I bet his tape will be the last one. I should try to get more reading in today, but I suspect until I finish the show, I'll have trouble focusing on much else. Thank gods there are only 13 episodes.

++Now I know why I've been so restless with this! The official anniversary is coming up. :eek:

Goldsickle

Vergil owns a huge business with hundreds of employees.

However, Vergil's handling of his company is unscrupulous and immoral.
He is constantly embezzling funds and lies to investors in an attempt to increase profits.
When the situation is beyond repair, he abandons his company, leaving a lot of overworked employees unpaid.

This is why he is called "Super-Corrupt Vergil".

Top Bottom